Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:39 pm

*peeks her head in to see no one's around and quietly leaves*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 pm

((I am one horny Devil. User Image Whats up ladies and gents haven't been in here FOREVER!!!!! ))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 am

*Having spent the entire Christmas Holiday working as much as possible, he finally gets that long weekend he's looking forward to over New Years to spend with Katana at his cabin. Success! cool

He pulls up to MW in his pickup truck and goes to her private entrance to get on the move. She answers the door smiling at him and she asks him in, confessing she's not quite ready yet. Just a couple more things. Considering his past experience with women, he's not surprised rolleyes and he goes into her kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee.

Sitting on a stool and turned to face the rest of her place, he watches her as she runs around frantically trying to pack a few more things and do whatever it is women do when they get ready to go for an extended weekend. rolleyes After a while of watching her and a cup of coffee later, he refills his cup.* Cripes Kat! Don't forget the kitchen sink. *She stops, puts her hands on her hips and gives him "the look" as he turns and smiles at her playfully.

After a while she's finally ready (it's about time) and after he gets them each a coffee to go, he holds the door open for her, takes her bag, puts it into the truck for her. He also holds the door to the truck open for her and helps her as she steps up into the cab. He closes the door and gets into the driver's side.* I hope you brought good boots. We're going to have to cut some wood for the fireplace. You do know how to swing an axe, right. cool *They drive off and on get on the road.*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:39 am

((Wait....... So you guys have Security going down from the bar into the living quarters but they all have there own private doors in/out.... I don't really see any security around those. *Rubs hands together and smiles,* MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 pm

(( Hate to burst your bubble Razz, but there are Security Scanners and Cameras at every single entrance to this complex, thanks to our Head of Security, one Ms. Icy Reign and her sidekick Flame Knightmaer. Take care, Sir. cool ))

Edited. (( Pardon the spelling error there, Flame. stressed ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 pm

{{...... stare ..... stressed ..... mad

.......Did Doughboy just call me.....sidekick?
evil }}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm

{{Certainly seems that way.}}
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

{{...well, you are my trusty stee- er, I mean stubborn mu- uhm, that is to say my partner. Yea, yea my partner. ninja sweatdrop .....}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

(( rofl rofl

He also spelled your name wrong. -bats eyelashes-))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

{{ stressed Yea, I noticed that too. rolleyes Guess there's still an overflow of incompetent cops. stare And you- points at Icy -ain't funny! mad I got your "trusty steed" and "stubborn mule" dammit. evil }}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 pm

((-bats eyelashes and flounces up- Can you be my trusted steed?? twisted whee ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 pm

{{ rolleyes }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 pm

(( xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 pm

-dame walks into the bar, nose buried into a book, she taps in front of her with the parasol, just an extra precaution so she doesn't run into anything. She makes her way to the bar and climbs up onto a stool, eyes never leaving the pages. She rests the book upright on the counter, hooks the parasol over one arm, and keeps reading-

... eek -turns page-

...... gonk -flips page-

......... stressed -turns another page-

............ sweatdrop -and another-

............... redface -one more-

................... eek -flips-

...................... xd -turns-

.......................... heart -continues reading-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

*walks into MW. Seeing dame sitting at the bar, she grins* Hi dame. ^_^ *goes back to make herself a hot cocoa*

*Gwee flies in with Kits, landing on the edge of the counter*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games