Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 pm
"I-I'll wear it later!" Liet promised, blushing. "Yes please, Miss Natalia, tea sounds very good right now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Poland does a little footstomp like a whiney teenage girl. "But I like, wanna see it on you noooooooow!" he whines, pouting.  

Mama Lussuria

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm
(( brb eating XD))

Liet blushed more. "Later, please Feliks!" He nearly beged the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm
".....Very well, then....

.....and Mr. Poland..? ..Please do not have one of your hissy-fits today...." Belarus says as she gets another cup. Pouring, "....Do you want honey in your tea, Mr. Lithuania..?"

Eam Adair

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Celebiest could only sigh as she listened to the conversation going on in the other room. She giggled at the image of Lithuania wearing that cute skirt Felics brought in. Some time she would have to go shopping with that guy one day.

The borscht was now sitting on the stove boiling. She went over to the Italian to see if he needed any help at all, but he wasn't there at all.

"Guess I'll have to pick up the slack then" she mumbled to herself as she cooked some tomatoes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm
He tugs gently at his friend's sleeve, giving him puppy eyes.
"Proze~?" he asks, wiggling cutely for Liet.

He turns his head, quickly sticks tongue out at Bela, and goes back to being cute and adorable and fuzzy for Lithuania.

Mama Lussuria

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Aww, we all look like one big family. *loves* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:40 pm
(( @Rally: We're acting like one, too. XDDD ))  

Mama Lussuria

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:42 pm
((And I just joined this family too, although I'm acting out my avatar... *hands out lolipops*))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:49 pm
(( @Rally: You know...I've been considering making a S!Italy if no one does soon...and once I get the gold. =w=

@Celly: So? =w= I did this once when Rally was on her...well, her Madame Royale account. XD Except, it was before I switched the WHOLE GUILD into using Novel style instead of script. =w= ))  

Mama Lussuria

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:52 pm
!!!! -can't help but read "fuzzy" as description and think facial hair and be flaily at the idea of Poland with facial hair-
-wants for S!Italy... but not half as much as she is still desperately wanting a Denmark-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:54 pm
((Hmm....S!Italy sounds good. I should make another character soon too. I should check to see who we are missing. EDIT Maybe Belgium. When the anime comes out of course.))
"Huh? I must have dozed off again" she muttered, looking around dazed.  

Loev Bara

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:57 pm
(( @Liech: You'd have to ask Skizz. =w=
EDIT: ASSFGHFKDGH I'll bother my friend if she's still considering making Belgium when she's on for you, then~ =w= ))

I SO want to make a South Italllyyyyy~ D: But I'm broke right now. TTATT ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:01 pm
(( Aren't you playing enough characters? XD ))  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm
Moments later, One very dirty looking Celebiest emerged from the kitchen. Bits of tomato clung to her face, hair and clothes. In her hand was a wooden spoon.

"I didn't know tomatoes could do that." she mumbled/whined as she hobbled out the door.

If it didn't look like tomatoes, she would have looked like she just came back from murdering someone.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games