Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 pm
Shiro's legs gave way as he was tripped by Nova's staff and began to fall off the rooftop close to hitting his face on the ground. However, he spun around head first and landed on his butt painfully, and his face cringed from the fall. When he opened his eyes, he noticed Avon in the distance ready to attack and gave out a fearful look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:34 pm
Nova spun her staff between her fingers, grinning victoriously. "Is that all you got?" she boasted

Avon tapped her fingers on the hilts of her Claymores, her eyes fixated on Shiro.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Shiro jumped off the ground back onto his feet and aimed his crossbow at Nova who struck at him first. "No way! I haven't even warmed up yet!", he taunted at her as he fired a homing arrow that tracked her movements.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:48 pm
Nova smirked "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" she said trying to dodge the Arrow's movements. "What the?! What kind of arrow is this?!" She exclaimed as she made on last futile attempt to dodge it. The arrow pierced her shoulder, slicing tendons and ligaments as it did so. She ground her teeth and shut her eyes tightly, holding back a yelp of pain. "Nice one..." she said, yanking the barb tipped arrow from her shoulder. ( MMMM descriptive... )

Avon cringed as the arrow torn at her flesh. "Oww.... That look like it hurt.." She commented quietly, then without another word, sprang into action, her body image blurring.

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm
Shiro smirked when his blue arrow managed to damage Nova for a little, but he now lost sight of Avon who disappeared from the building. He looked around aimlessly trying to find her whereabouts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:00 pm
Nova looked up at Shiro, she could see Avon perfectly since they were linked. She smiled as she twirled her staff in her hand. "You're in the soup now." she laughed, cringing at the pain in her shoulder.

Avon's body flashed momentarily each time she switch direction. "HYYYAAAAAAAH!!!" She cried, as she leaped at Shiro, her Claymore's light blades growing in length.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 am
Shiro managed to dodge one of the blades of Avon's Claymores, but was unlucky to get a scrap against his side. After that, a few more slashed his body as he was unable to predict her movements. "s**t...!", he cried out as his blue crossbow on his arm grew larger to act like a shield, while he shot aimlessly on the ground to slow down Avon's movements.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Xale appeared next to Nova and made her neal down and stay put so he could heal her injury. "He got you pretty hard. I haven't seen him use that one in a long time.", he said as he healed Nova's sholder.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:57 pm
Avon's movements were swift, she made no attempt for a second attack, but continued to tire out Shiro until Nova was ready to strike.

Nova nodded, wincing as Xle's magic took effect of healing her. She grinned sheepishly "It was a good move, but that wont stop me." She said, getting to her feet. She spirited, using the same blur technique as before. When she was afew meters from Shiro and Avon, she jumped high into the air then forced herself back to the ground, slamming her staff down as she landed. (Run on sentence!!!) A Fiery shockwave hurtled towards the two combatants.

A ear shattering noise sounded around the area. Avon knew what was going to happen, so she began retreating away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:06 pm
New look for the Two.
Sorry for the quality, I uploaded it from my cell phone.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 am
NarutoHinataLover88
New look for the Two.
Sorry for the quality, I uploaded it from my cell phone.

((( Wow... that looks sweet! You're getting better, aren't you? 3nodding )))

Firing his last shot after Avon had already moved out of his range, Shiro stood on the spot breathing out heavily from overusing his energy. He retracted his blue crossbow back to the bangle and drew out two taser-like sword hilts out from his back pocket. With one in each hand, he held them out and releasing his blue energies out again through the hilts like a lightsaber. "Come on!", he cried out to Avon, finally seeing her well, "What's stopping you?!" He hasn't noticed the fiery shockwave from Nova's position.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm
OOC: I think so :'D That's the first thing I've drawn in a long while.

Nova smirked as Avon came up beside her. "That" They said simultaneously. Reguardless of Nova's shockwave hurtling towards Shiro, she sprinted towards him, her staff spinning above her head. She smirked again, the first signs of the demon in her showing as her K-9 teeth grew into fangs and her eyes grew Scarlet.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 pm
Xale noticed Nova's demon starting to take over. "s**t.", he said softly as he teleported infront of Nova's attack and was blown back in flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Nova skidded to a halt. "DONT INTERFERE!!" she growled, now dashing to attack Xale.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
"Don't make me do this Nova.", Xale said readying his Sakubato.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games