Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:50 am
User Image
Hana's eyes flooded back to red before them went black and blank as the love string where cut, but at the same time her restraints broke and her aura went crazy and violent. She fell down on her knees and sat there like a broken doll unmoving. Her aura swirled around her in a shield that know one could get through and brago was temporarily released from her control.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 am
Lady Eevee
((then do something?? OH DEMO!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!! MEET DOUG!!!! * bring in the Rancor and it steps on demo, pinning him to the floor* AIN"T HE CUTE?!? heart ))

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:54 am
(( O.o no raype pl0x))

Brago crawled over to Hanas bubble. "Im sorry Hana. I dont consider your feelings when I sleep with other women. Im just a child. But know this, no matter what, you are the one I always want to return to...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:00 am
User Image
A new love ribbon started to snake out of hanas heart towards brago, but it was tiny, barely one strand. She still wasn't moving except for the small movement of her head towards brago to look at him with her now black eyes.

((Psy, Rancor's don't rape people silly! *sits on Dougs head and pets him with a sadistic smile* They eat them like chocolate!))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 am
((O.o soooooo how bout them red sox.))

Rosalia and Brolly left. this stuff was too mushy

" Hana-shi, I....love you.Please come back to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 am
User Image
Hana reached out an unsteady hand to brago as the ribbon connected to him. Her eye's slowly started to fade back to red.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 am
((whats a red sox??))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 am
Brago reached out with all his might and grabbed her hand. he pulled Hana to him "Hana-shi...."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 am
User Image
Hana curled into him as she was pulled into him. Her body shook as her Aura pulled back to her. "Brago...." She whispered as she clung to him. She didn't remember what happened, but that seemed to be happening to her alot lately. All she knew was that she felt very weak.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 am
"Hana" he kissed her as he brought her back through the portal to their room. "Im sorry I have been neglecting your feelings."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 am
((Okay read 20 pages....no way. Have I missed anything big since the 24th?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 am
User Image
Hana didn't say anything, she just held onto Brago. Burns started to travel up her arms as she tried to hold in her aura.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:10 am
"Hana are you okay without your restraint?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 am
User Image
"no...no.....I'm not....." she managed to say. The burns where half way up her left arm and up to her shoulder on the right.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:18 am
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Nike made a face. "I guess maybe it's time I got answers from Kane myself." She would have to confront him, there was no other way. She also didn't like the idea that she might have a bigger role to play. Neuro hadn't given her much, but it was enough to make her feel anxious. It all weighed hevily on her. "What do you plan on doing," she asked the demon.

User Image
Neuro looked at her smiling,"I will help my father as much as I can,"He chuckled,"I thought you would have guessed it that he is the one that is trying to kill Brago's father but that is not the only thing,I will help Soli go through the transformation."He opened the door and stepped out guiding Nike out as well,"Good Luck."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games