Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:03 pm
*notices right away that Miro isn't as happy as she was last night* I know. *holds up the application* It was brought to me right away.

*sits down next to Miro* Miro, are you doing all right?

The man on duty behind the bar comes out to ask if they'd like anything

Just a glass of cider for me, thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm
... water for Miro.
:: smiles weakly again at kitty lady ::

I'm fine  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:16 pm
*nods and walks away*

*tilts her head to the side as she looks at Miro. Something's obviously wrong, but she doesn't seem to want to talk about it* All right... so, anyway, about this application. I'm guessing you wouldn't want to work outside?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm
:: shakes her head ::
Outside is scary. In parts of Greater Faydark, there's huge wasps about the size of Miro flying around crying Miro doesn't like those parts...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 pm
*shakes her head* Well, there's nothing like that here... But if you'd prefer, we do have an opening in the pet spa. We need someone to entertain the pets that get dropped off. It's nothing hard, just play with them, if they've got fur, brush them. Stuff like that.

*returns with their drinks. He also places a piece of cake in front of Miro* I remember from other times that you were here that you like sweets. This is almost too old for us to serve and I hate wasting food. *smiles at Miro and Kits, then goes back behind the counter*  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm
Miro... thinks she can do that. Miro just hopes people don't have pet monsters they bring in. Miro doesn't do well with monsters sweatdrop

:: frowns slightly at the cake after the server walks off and speaks quietly to Kits ::
Miro doesn't have the money for that...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:40 pm
Don't worry. It's mostly dogs and cats. Most of the time, the only unusual animals that come in are my pets. They're generally well behaved... when they're here, at least. cat_sweatdrop

*shakes her head* Don't worry about it. He's probably already marked it down as waste, and he's right. I'd rather see someone enjoy it than have it thrown away. I take home a lot of leftovers sometimes too. cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm
:: smiles a little more genuinely and pulls the cake closer ::
Miro can't let such a travesty as wasted cakey happen ninja

:: stabs into the slice and noms it, still looking around as if trying to avoid getting caught stealing :: ninja
Kitty lady has dragons, right? :: looks a bit concerned ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:56 pm
Of course not. cat_smile *glad to see a real smile from Miro*

Yes, I do. They're babies, and friendly. To most people. Except for Silver, but if you just leave her alone, you'll be fine. They've told me she just finds a place to curl up and sleep when she's here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 pm
Miro certainly knows not to bother sleeping dragons sweatdrop But dragons in general tend to usually not like Miro sweatdrop Even the smaller oneses crying  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 pm
I wouldn't worry about it. None of the staff have ever had a problem with them. Other than giving Smok a bath, but you won't have to worry about that. I hired a professional groomer a few weeks ago, and she'll take care of all that. cat_3nodding

But if you're really worried... cat_ninja *leans close like she's telling Miro a secret* If you give them a treat, they'll like you. My dragons are addicted to sweets. Just no chocolate for Mwee, she gets way too hyper. cat_sweatdrop She's the black one with horns.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Oh surprised Miro will have to keep that in mind ninja

:: takes another bite of cakey, then suddenly drops her fork ::
Wait... that means less sweets for Miro! gonk crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 pm
Miro... we have food for the pets in the spa, and you can always come in here to get something for them. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:20 pm
But... but... the more sweets other peoples and dragons eat, the less there are! gonk

Though, if it's sweet pet food, Miro doesn't think she'd eat it sweatdrop Unless there was nothing else crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm
cat_rofl Miro, Aqua Springs is in no danger of running out of sweets. At least twice a week, we get a shipment of more groceries in. If we've been really busy, we get an extra delivery. You don't need to worry about us running out.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games