Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Leunah

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:15 pm
Hi :3

My name's Jess, you can call me Jess or Eow, whichever.
I am 19
I am American

<3 Horses, purple, thunderstorms, music, and Gaia!
Emo kids, hip hop, bad drivers, angry bosses :<  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:15 pm
HELLO!
My name is Kare-Bear........errrrr Kari!
This guild sounds awesome and I'm excited to join!
Uhhhh, just to sum up what I like:

Anime - COWBOY BEBOP! (Hands down best anime in the world!) Mushi-shi, Naruto, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Air Gear, Neon Genesis Evangelion, BECK, Bleach, Fooly Cooly (TAKUN!), Fullmetal Alchemist *Fantasizes about Roy* (Hachacha!), Ghost in the Shell, Death Note *Note to self - Do NOT piss off Light*, Elfen Lied (So delectibally EVIL!!!), Eureka Seven

Video Games (Lots and Lots of video games! Me likey Guitar Hero (I see a red door and I want it painted black!), Zelda (LISTEN!), Halo (Give me a hug brother), Black and White, Sims (KIKILA!), Fable, Dead or Alive, Soulcaliber, Call of Duty/Battlefield, huge Xbox and Nintendo fan!)

Music - ALL KINDS OF ROCK/METAL, Hippo-hop, a little rap, blues, jazz, J-Rock, J-Pop, Hate country and rap with lyrics like "Go smack dat b***h up dawg!" and "Pop em with my 9 mil." ((Sorry for the sterotyping))

Books - Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Eragon/Eldest, Sabriel, Harry Pot(smoker) ((AKA - Furry Gardener - Lolz))

School - My school rocks your school. SMALL TOWN SCHOOLS FTW! Me lovey my school. (Dude, I'm not a geek/teacher's pet, my school's just plain awesome.)

Animals - Whether they're small, big, furry, fur-less, ugly, cute, stinky, and stupid! dramallama

If you wanna hear more about me, then check out me journals on me profile. Tank ya, tank ya!  

Heruuna

Nana Takenouchi

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 pm
Why hello there! biggrin I was invited from the Prom Yearbook, so, cool! I go by Michiru, I'm 19, and I've been with Gaia for about a year now. I love anime and art, and my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and caring for my pets (two cats and one pup).  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:21 pm
Hey people, whats crackalackin'?

I'm Melinda, Most call me min-T. I'm a 17 year old high school student with a 27% average. I'm failing all my classes.
Anyways, I am addicted to Halo 3. I play it more then I should. I am a total Jrock junkie. I can't help it, it's just tooo good. My favorite band is either Dir en grey, or LM.C.
I have a bunch of favorite movies, but the top two are Speed Racer, and Cloverfield. Both UBER amazing movies.
I was off gaia for a bit in 2007. but I'm back, and with a vengeance. I am addicted to questing. I have a new dream avatar about every 3 to 4 days, depending on the price of the last one.

Umm, yeah, I should just shut up now.. I have typed to much.
D;

Comment my profile. Please.

Laterrr!

min-T.
<33

A Chemical Nightmare

Cal the Merciless

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Yo! I'm Cal! I'm 15, been playing Gaia for about a month, and am looking for a way to have fun! Ever get bored on the web? Like cats? Well then head to icanhascheezburger.com probably one of the funniest websites you'll ever see! If you check it out or have questions come talk to me, Cal the Merciless. See Ya! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:37 pm
User Image

Hiya! I'm Bee or whatever you want to call me... Some people call me Areh, Crar, and many more.. I prefer bee though. I'm 17. I've been playing Gaia since 20.12.2006. Umm...... I'm a soon-to-be college student. Umm.. and please visit my quest thread! wink Thank you!

User Image

Digital Bee

Kenji Abarai

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:30 pm
Hello Everyone ^ ^ How're you?
I'm glad I could be a part of this guild, I'm not normally found in such a huge guild! You all can call me Sade (pronounced as Sadie) or Kenji. Most of my friends though call me Inu. ^ ^ Im 14 and I still go to school. I'll be going to Japan in 2 years, wish me luck with scholorship there! I have very few friends, most of them are never on anymore. I'll be glad to accept any friend-requests and I hope to make some new friends here!
Lesse... I'm a huge fan of anime and manga, and my hobbies are drawing, soccer, and karate training. If you wanna see some of my art tell me and I'll give you me dA account ^ ^

Well...enjoy the rest of your day!

Always with love heart Kenji  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Random Pm....... o_O
Usually I ignore them but I Looked at it and thought ....Ehhhh Why Not! XD
Btw I'm 17 turning 18 soonish, I like Drawing/writing, making things out of clay, reading (manga is included).
And I've been on Gaia since Sept 2003. O_O
Looking forward to talking to you all. ^^  

Miss Kiyo

Hoarding Faun

Cidwich

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:44 pm
hi there. im cid. 17. in florida. i just came back to gaia after 2-3 years of being inactive.

im huge about anime. and i <3 jap-pop.

im currently watching, bleach, soul eater, vampire knight, library wars, code geass r2, nabari no ou, and naruto shippuuden.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:36 pm
I'm Jaenne. Pronounced "Jay-knee" like in "Janie's Got a Gun." I live in Sacramento, California with my husband and two cats. I'm a graphic artist. You can find my website at www.jaenne.com. there links there to my Cafe Press shop and all the other fun stiff I do to keep out of trouble. I have met some of the neatest people on Gaia. I think you all are just great. I'm a big Alice in Wonderland fan, and I collect Cheshire Cats. I like black cats for their incredible karma, so Coco is my favorite possession in Gaia. I like to draw in different mediums and different styles. I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night with an idea I just have to take care of before I forget it. Thank you for inviting me here!  

Jaenne

0sako

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:33 am
Hello there.
My real name is Anni. People can call me Anni or 0sako, I don't care.
I'm from Finland. I'm almost 14 years old girl (Hehehe,my b-day is 7.7)..
I'm little bit shy but if I know people who I'm talking to, I'm not so shy at all.

I watch over 70 anime series. Almost every day four episode..
I've been in Gaia about 4-5 months and I have addiction to Gaia.

Eheh.. I don't never know what I should write this kind posts...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:56 am
Hi! I'm Chiara, I'm 24 and I'm from Italy. I love reading (both books and manga) and listening to music. I work with children.
I hope to find a lot of friends in this guild biggrin  

Princi-chan

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:02 am
Lol heya =3 But my intro is right here~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12628809  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:37 am
Hello! I'm Rainbow Reject. You can call me Rainbow, RR or Reject.
I'm 15. I live in Romania.
I love animals.
I also love anime and manga.
And I hate writing about myself.
If anyone wants to know more about me, visit my profile.

Fruity Romance

Rothbart

Backwoods Sage

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:29 am
Hiya.
I'm Calum, but I also answer to Zoof, Zoofy and a load of other nicknames.
I just turned 16 and I live in Scotland.
I love art, and I hope to be an illustrator when I leave school.
I'm into metal music in a big way, a few of my favourite bands are Evanescence, Nightwish, Jack Off Jill and Zeromancer.
While on Gaia, you might find in in WG, GCD or burowing through my inventory making yet another new avatar.

Nice to meet you. ;D

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games