Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:25 pm
Nova dropped her staff and dropped to her hands and knees. She pressed two fingers to her lips and blew outward. Fire erupted from her mouth and shot towards Xale in a straight beam  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Xale spun his Sakubato in a circle to stop the flames. His aura was changing.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm
Nova smirked, ans shot out towards Xale. "C'mon then! You interfered, let's end this!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 pm
Xale teleported and reappered behind Nova. He hit her i the back of the neck with the hilt of his Sakubato, knocking her unconcios.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 pm
Okay...? a Little inaccurate.. but okay???

Nova hit the ground, knocked out cold by the blow to her. She returned to her former appearance  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm
'I have a feeling that that demon is going to cause some problems in the future.', Xale thought to himself as he picked up Nova and took her to the Health Office.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:21 pm
Nova came to as they entered the Office "What?! Where!? Grr...." she groaned, rubbing her throbbing head. "Why am I here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm
"Sorry I had to knock you out. The dragon was taking control again.", Xale said kissing nova on the fourhead.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 am
Shiro waited outside the Health Office with Avon, waiting to see if there's good news for Nova's health. "So is there any explanation as to what happened back there?", he asked Avon with a curious face.

((( Damn, missed a little, didn't I? )))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:54 pm
"Oh. Stupid Demon of mine" Nova cursed

Avon looked at Shiro, ready to explain everything. "Sit." she said, then without waiting for him to do so she went into explaining. "What you witnessed back there was the Demon within Nova taking over. She has very little control over to monster, when she fights, bit by bit it takes over. The first signs are changes in Eye color, and growth in her fangs. " she said, pausing then started again "You only saw a moment of her strength, for she wasnt fully transformed. She starts to look more beast than woman."

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 am
NarutoHinataLover88
"Oh. Stupid Demon of mine" Nova cursed

Avon looked at Shiro, ready to explain everything. "Sit." she said, then without waiting for him to do so she went into explaining. "What you witnessed back there was the Demon within Nova taking over. She has very little control over to monster, when she fights, bit by bit it takes over. The first signs are changes in Eye color, and growth in her fangs. " she said, pausing then started again "You only saw a moment of her strength, for she wasnt fully transformed. She starts to look more beast than woman."

Shiro stared back at Avon with a wide shocked look on his face as he said, "Woah, you guys are nuts... she can turn into a monster?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 pm
(((((((Woah! Im back.... Did I miss a lot?? O_O LOL If anything major happened fill me in? and Hmm. Where should Andrew pop up?)))))))))  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm
00c; i dont know where i should pop up either!!! gonk
Kamakura popped out of the sky and fell on her bum she looked up at the large unicorn and laughed
"That was some ride eh? Mr. unicorn?"
"Yes yes i enjoyed that too"It answered in a low voice.
Kamakura sighed and sunk into the grass dissapearing frome view.
00c; lol jk!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm
"We're not nuts, Shiro-san..." Avon said pausing, her purple eyes boring deep into his "We're cursed with darkness."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Xale came out of the health office with Nova. "Same here man. I'v had a drak preance inside of me ever since my Nobody lft my being.", he said to Shiro.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games