Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm
You may not have run out before, but you've never had a wild Miro running around the place either!

:: attacks her cakey slice viciously ::
Rawr!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:38 pm
cat_xd No, we haven't. I think we can handle it, though. cat_blaugh If I need to, I can increase the amount of each delivery. I'll need to do that in a couple of weeks anyway, once the pool opens up. People get hungry after they swim for a while. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 pm
:: looks a little pale for a moment... well, paler than normal ::
... Miro... doesn't like swimming sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 pm
Don't worry, you don't have to. I hope you don't mind getting a bit wet sometimes, though. There is a shallow pool for the pets to play in, and they tend to shake themselves dry, no matter who's nearby.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:53 pm
Miro doesn't mind water blaugh It's just being under a lot of water... crying Miro still learned to swim because she had to, and she's done a lot of it but... Miro still doesn't like swimming sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 pm
That's all right. I understand that not everybody likes to swim.

So, I suppose that if you'd like to, you can start work tomorrow. cat_3nodding There's a sign-in sheet near the door of the pet spa where you can log your hours worked, and you can work out a schedule with the others down there.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 pm
Otay! blaugh

... when does Miro get paid? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 pm
Payday is every Wednesday. You can either get paid this week for whatever you work tomorrow and tuesday, or you can wait and get it with next week's. *doesn't even bother mentioning checks, figuring it would be best and easiest to just give Miro cash*

Oh, and on the days you work for 5 hours or more, you get one free meal here in the lounge on your break or after your shift.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 pm
Free is always good ninja

:: subtly pulls out and counts what's left of the money Tes left her. He'd overestimated how much a hotel would be, but not by enough to last her much longer. ::

Miro thinks it would be better if she got paid this week instead of waiting until next week sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:33 pm
Of course it is. cat_3nodding I like to keep my employees happy, cause that means they work better. I've never had anybody complain about a free meal. *finishes her cider*

All right. We can do that. *nods*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 pm
:: grins and takes a few more bites of cake before trying to broach the next problem ::

.... s... speaking of employee happinessnessness... sweatdrop

Is... is there a chance Miro can just.. live here for a while? sweatdrop Not permanently or anything! Miro just.... doesn't have anywhere else to go right now....

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 pm
*ears droop when she hears that. She hadn't thought that Ryzan and Tes would throw Miro out, or at least not before she had somewhere else to go* Well... I can't actually let you stay here. That wouldn't be legal, and there's no place that I could give you to sleep.

*turns her glass on the table for a moment, thinking* But I can't just throw you out with no place to go, either. cat_sad *takes a deep breath* I suppose you could stay with me for a little while, just until you've got some money saved up to get your own place. I don't have an extra bedroom because I turned it into my studio, but you could sleep on the couch.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm
Eh? No no no no sweatdrop Miro doesn't want to bother other peoples like that, especially if they don't have the room sweatdrop Miro can just... find someplace else for a while.

She had to sleep outside all the time when traveling around Norrath even though there's big scary monsters everywhere, so.... it couldn't be worse than that around here sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:05 am
*sighs. She hadn't really wanted to bring Miro home with her, but wouldn't feel right if she hadn't at least offered* Well... I can't actually give you a place to stay here, but there are some places on the Aqua Springs grounds where the trees are really thick and would offer some protection. Of course, I'm not suggesting that you stay there, it's just an observation I've made. *looks steadily at Miro, hoping that the elf will know what she means* Keep my offer in mind, though. Especially if the weather isn't so good.

*stands up* I'm going to head home for the night now. It's really late. cat_sweatdrop Good night, Miro. I won't be here tomorrow, so I probably won't see you then. *waves to the elf and leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 am
Bye-bye~
:: waves to kitty lady person with both hands and goes back to her cakey, wondering if the ground outside is still wet from the storm last night ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games