Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Phuz0ku

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 am
        Hello there. >W<
        I'm Rhuzoku, but feel free to call me Rhu. heart I'm on Gaia for about 2years, proud lurker and what not.
        In real life I'm semi normal girl who loves to play games of any type, read comics and have fun. ^w~
        If you want to know more about me, feel free to PM me and we might become friends. >W<;

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:56 am
Hello people smile Been on gaia for not so long time but I'm quite active. I like to do all kind of things and in overall I am a quite flexible person. To certain extent though x3. I hope we will get along.  

BaltazarDZ

Newbie Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

silent_rin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:10 am
Hello there!
Im Silent_Rin, be free to call me Silent or Rin (but I really prefer Rin whee )
Im 15 and live in the Philippines.
Im a bit hesitant in talking to people at first but I can be friendly as possible

I like roleplaying, anime and manga..I even draw too bad I dont have a scanner *sigh*

and I've been here in Gaia for 4 Years (but my current character is only a year old)

still confused and curious? just pm me and ask me personally. wink

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:40 am
Good day everyone,
My name is Kathy, but I'm mostly known as Fox.
I'm 14 years old, turning 15 in August.
I joined Gaia not long ago. (But I'm not a noob xD)

Anyway, if you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. (If you want to ask something, I prefer it to be a PM and not a profile comment.)

Have a good day! heart

Little Fox Demon

Familiar Friend

9,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Belle612

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:52 am
I am 27 years old, and I joined Gaia in April. I am a teacher at an elementary school, working with the 6th graders. I'm from Oregon. I have two cats. I have already looked a little in this guild and I think I will have a lot of fun here! Thank you for inviting me into your guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:08 am
Hi everyone. This guild looks like fun.
I think i've been on gaia for half a year but I'm not that good at keeping track of things.
I've just finished high school. I'm looking forward to University next year.
Bring on the pubs and clubs of Glasgow

heart  

There it Goes

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sluttingaround

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:52 am
Hello. ^ ^
I'm Katherine, and I'm pretty much a noob. FOR NOW. xD I'm fourteen. biggrin
And..I love anime/manga (mostly from ken akamatsu), and...yup. Haha i think that's all you need to know. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 am

Welcome everyone *cookies*

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

xXx_Geseal_xXx

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:59 am

Hi new here ( hints why I'm making this post)
I'm looking forward to having fun here and meeting people.
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:18 am
Hellos!
My name ish Heather... But I like to be called Syu, or Chain.
[Or anything else I change my name to xD]
Im a very RANDOM person.
Seriously.
xD

I joined Gaia like... In January last year. domokun
I live in Canada.
IM A HUGE FANGIRL OF DEATH NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And seriously is my favourite word.
Beware. xD  

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:47 pm
User Image

Hihi!!! I'm pixie823, but most people call me pixie, pix, or Miss Menji (don't ask, it's for people wjo know me in real life XP)
I'm random as the infinite integer of pi squared!!! (Which is never ending, so I'm never endingly random =])
I'm from Canada.
I joined Gaia in November 2006.
And I rock everyone's socks.
XD

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:21 pm
I'm female, 18, I've been on Gaia for about 4 years and I love Naruto. Enough said. evil  

Sagunama

lagray

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:10 pm
Erm, hello, My name is Doku, you can call me Kitty if you want to.
I am 16 years old, and I live in Canada.
MY FAVE MOVIES ARE LEAUGE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, THE PRESTIGE, AND PRINCE CASPIAN. you can chat to me about ANY of these movies cuz I am A real movie buff.

Ive been on gaia for a long time, but my old account PODOBO was recently blocked cuz the admin. thought I was being a hacker >.< I am currently questing to get elemental wings and MY COCO BACK because Podobo was blocked. *cry*  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:02 pm
Hello to everyone. Call me Yen, Quest, Yen Quest, or anything that I'll recognize as something being directed at me. I know a good amount about Gaia, but I don't think I'm the type who knows every tiny bit of detail/NPC/secrets/info (but I wish I do sometimes). What else about me? I guess it depends on my mood if you find me posting in the guild. I have been in lurking mode for a long while now.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Scarred Secrets

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:16 pm
    Hello! :3 I'm Scarred Secrets, also known as SS or Lee to some. You may call me any of those. *nodnod* I just got the invitation to join a few minutes ago and after a little browsing around here I decided to join. I usually don't like getting randomly invited to guilds, but this is an exception!

I'll probably lurk a bit more then I'll post, so you may not see me around much. D: Uhm..I'll be 18 in July and uh...yeah. xd

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games