Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:16 pm
@Shinny-
Yus. We realized why there are no custom Dōjutsu. It's difficult to meet all the requirements...
Like... One could just wing it and be like, "My eyes do this for no reason!"
But it's gotta have the characteristics in the show.
---A special way to see things. (Slow motion precise = Sharingan, 360degree vision = Byakugan, etcetc)
---Something that specific sight allows them to do. Sharingan's precision allows copying jutsu. Byakugan's chakra seeing allows gentle fist.

So it can't just be like, "My eyes are green speckled!" FOOFING LAZOR BEAMS!
There has to be a reason why your eyes can shoot lazor beams, and you have to include a unique perception.
Bad example, but chuu guys get my point I hope.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Shinsua
[ Minty: } Same here~ I'm just sorta logged into Gaia to show face... I'll probably try to finish Kofas and work on the contest in a bit though. *Yawns and shifts under sheets*

[ nods and snuggles under your sheets ] I'm just tired today, I slept horrible and got on Gaia at 2:30 then went back to bed at 4am so i feel hung over = - = [ stills has to train zain in Konohagakure taijustu style ]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:35 pm
[ Crafty: } *Shrug*
N-not really... and there's that little hole in that theory already; Why's the Byakugan able to see chakra? 360° view doesn't permit it. > _ <;
I don't really care for Naruto all that much because the stupid creator tries to tie some science into it, and it just ends up making it improperly convoluted.
Like... the Hebigan. It was taken down because it had ridiculous techniques, not because it didn't make sense.
Other doujutsu haven't won contests because... all those submitted just suck. *Cough*wolfeyes*cough*

[ Minty: } *Snugs* Bleh. Maybe you should just take a drawn out shower or a bath.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 pm
@Shin- There's a hole in the logic because you're not following the order.
It's more like, "Byakugan can see chakra" not, "Byakugan does ___ which makes them see chakra".
Sharingan sees with precision. Why? There is no why. The why comes into play when dealing with why they can copy movies.
Why can Sharingan copy moves? Due to precision sight.
How does that sight work? It slows down chakra signatures as well as physical movements, and allows for immediate muscle memory.
Why does that sight do that? Just because. The series doesn't justify it any more than that. "It's a clan bloodline."

Byakugan is the same.
Byakugan sees chakra paths.
Why can Byakugan users shut down Chakra paths? Because they can see chakra paths.
How does that sight work? It shows the direction that the Body's chakra moves in,
as well as the points of the body it is emitted from.
Why does the sight do that? Just because. The series doesn't justify it any more than that. "It's a clan bloodline."

Not to say you are incorrect. I don't know why Byakugan does what it does.
If I did, I'd have an easier time writing one of these Doujutsu. So there is a hole in the logic there.
But it's not my logic, it's the logic of the series. :3

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 pm
Lovecrafty
@Shin- There's a hole in the logic because you're not following the order.
It's more like, "Byakugan can see chakra" not, "Byakugan does ___ which makes them see chakra".
Sharingan sees with precision. Why? There is no why. The why comes into play when dealing with why they can copy movies.
Why can Sharingan copy moves? Due to precision sight.
How does that sight work? It slows down chakra signatures as well as physical movements, and allows for immediate muscle memory.
Why does that sight do that? Just because. The series doesn't justify it any more than that. "It's a clan bloodline."

Byakugan is the same.
Byakugan sees chakra paths.
Why can Byakugan users shut down Chakra paths? Because they can see chakra paths.
How does that sight work? It shows the direction that the Body's chakra moves in,
as well as the points of the body it is emitted from.
Why does the sight do that? Just because. The series doesn't justify it any more than that. "It's a clan bloodline."

Not to say you are incorrect. I don't know why Byakugan does what it does.
If I did, I'd have an easier time writing one of these Doujutsu. So there is a hole in the logic there.
But it's not my logic, it's the logic of the series. :3

I approve this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 pm
Right, right. I'm not really awake, so that was sort of a lazy response on my end. I was wrong, though.

Still don't understand why Byakugan users get a third-person view though, they don't really need it. xP

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:00 pm
-Yawns-

I dunno what I wanna do...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Shinsua
Right, right. I'm not really awake, so that was sort of a lazy response on my end. I was wrong, though.

Still don't understand why Byakugan users get a third-person view though, they don't really need it. xP

I ponder that Byakugan has a bit of an overpowered perception. :3 It's pretty gnarly...
The Doujutsu that Monster and I are making will have a unique perception as well.
We're going to have something like "Absolute perception of reflected light."
But make it so they only perceive in shades, not colors.
If you could see reflected light (perfectly), regardless of how dim it is, you could perceive all surfaces that light touches. It would be a unique perception granted through the eyes...
The question is... What would that allow you to do? :3 So we're on that stage now.
'Tsukekugan' the name comes from how the moon works, giving no light of it's own but using reflected light.
We're thinking users might be completely blind, only capable of perceiving in "Stage 3" and only for a short time.

PS- Monster told me to tell you he posted.

@Grand Haji~ Hey! I duhn talk to you~!
Hello. I'm the friendly neighborhood Spiderman. (Does whatever a spider can! Can he swing, from a thread? F*CK YES, 'cuz he's Spiderman! Look ooouuut! Here comes Spiderman.)

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:40 pm
*yawns* Hello all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:40 pm
So, what's up? ' . '  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Not much, feeling a little tired and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm
*Pokes your shark hair*
Yeah... I think we all feel that way... Just one of those Sundays.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 pm
Wiggles: Yeah, but I still have stuff to do.

First I gotta' draw some stuff and then I gotta' finish a profile in another guild and then I gotta' work on my Saint Seiya guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 pm
Bleh... I've got a few things to do around here too...
Watcha need to draw?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm
Lovecrafty

@Grand Haji~ Hey! I duhn talk to you~!

biggrin  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games