Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:39 pm
memphiskite

Orion smiled and replied, "Then shall we go right now...?" He got up from her lap and stood up beside her, extending his hand to her.

Kikyo gladly took Orion's hand pulling herself up and hugged his arm. "Lead the way handsome"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm
Shiro looked back at Avon, not entirely convinced by her words. "Uh-hah...", he replied slowly in a dumb tone, "But then.... wouldn't the three of you appear more... err.... 'slutty' or something like that....?"

Orion took Kikyo's hand in his softly as he guided her out the door and down the path towards the park.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 am
Kikyo followed next to her boyfriend in silence thinking about a few things. After a moment she hitted her forehead muttering a few words. "Orion do you mind if we go to the high school for a moment, I forgot something important in my locker"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:36 pm
"I'll take that as a compliment" Nova replied, stepping up beside Xale "you might as well believe it. She is not lying."

Avon looked towards Nova as she spoke, then returned her attention to Shiro, nodding. "Its true."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm
"Well if you want slutty you should see what me and Nova do on weekends.", Xale said in a play full tone as he wraped his arms around Nova from behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm
Avon felt a sudden mood change in Nova "You really shouldnt hv said that one Xale"

Nova pulled herself free from Xale's arms "So ur implying Im slutty?" she growled, crossing her arms ovr her chest, glaring at him  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:15 pm
"You know I didn't mean it like that sweety.", Xale said Rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:43 pm
"Its best not to comment on our private matters "She hissed, uncrossing her arms and clenching her fists. She was still glaring at him.

Avon took a step forward "Now now... let us act rationally...." she said quietly.

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:05 pm
"Sorry.", Xale said to Nova. Before she could do anything he pulled her into a kiss, the one sure way to calm her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 pm
"You Better- " Before she could finish, she was silenced by him

"She's good now." Avon said nodding her head. "That got her."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:19 pm
Xale released the kiss. "Come on Nova, we got to go or we'll be late for art.", he said to her pulling her along as he walked towards the art room. "We'll see you guys later.", he said as he and nova walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Nova nearly tripped after Xale "What were we talking about?" She asked, scratching her head as she followed him"

"I nvr completely understood those two..." Avon commented under her breath, staring at the ground.

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:35 pm
"Don't worry about it.", Xale said. "The main reason I said for us to leave is becuase I think that Avon and Shiro need some time to get better aquanted.", he said as he led Nova down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 pm
im gonna miss this place  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm
OOC: Though I didn't get to know you very well, I will miss you alot. But find me on facebook. My name is Alexander Wehner, My picture is this: User Image  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games