Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 am
:: after finishing her cake, she wanders off to find someplace dry to spend the night ::  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm
*standing in the lounge, Kits looks out the window. Today she had opened the pool, though hardly anybody had used it, since it hadn't been advertised. She decided to go swim for a little bit before going home for the night, so she went to the locker room to change*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm
-dame beelines for the pool, stripping as she goes, pulling her dress over her head, knocking her hat off in the process. She bends over quickly to retrieve the hat and continued on her warpath to the pool, boot heels click-clacking on the cement. She injudiciously threw her belongings over onto a beach chair and started taking her jewelry off and tossing it onto her clothes. She then parks it in a chair and starts to unzip her boots-  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:20 pm
*pauses on her way outside for a moment when she sees someone else on the pool deck* Oh, hi dame. ^_^ *kicks her sandals off by one of the chairs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm
-glances up, eyes amused, and kicks off one boot then goes for the other one- Hi Kits, out for some moonlight swimtime? -chuckles-  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:26 pm
Yeah, I thought that since the pool's open now I'd swim a bit before I go home. cat_3nodding Besides, I like swimming at night, with the underwater lights on. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:31 pm
-looks over in the direction of the pool- They are pretty cool. lol -slips the her other boot off and puts it with its match, then hooks her fingers inside her hose and slides one off then the other. She tosses them and then stands up, stretching, getting the kinks out of her back and neck. dame shakes out her hair then ties it back with a bandana- Well, -nods towards the pool- Shall we? -flashes her a stellar grin- mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 pm
Sure. *goes up to the edge of the pool and hesitates for a moment, knowing it'll be a little cold this early in the year, then jumps in*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:36 pm
-dame dives in and swims the length of the pool before returning to Kits grinning and leaning lazily back against the side of the pool-

-she rests there a moment, eyes closed and head tilted back, enjoying- You know what this needs?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 pm
*leans against the side of the pool, looking up at the stars* No, what?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 pm
((Miro! Wait no... Miro doesn't swim sweatdrop ))

:: noming on sweets that she assumes are free in the lounge after ending her shift in the pet spa :: emotion_omnomnom

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:45 pm
-smirks with her eyes still closed- Cute nighttime life guards. -lolls her head over towards Kits and grins manically at her- twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:48 pm
cat_lol Working on that... *smirks* Most of them would prefer to work during the day, though. *looks down the pool to the lone lifeguard at the far end of the pool talking to the girl running the smoothie bar* I just don't get as many people who want to work late nights.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:50 pm
-follows Kits' gaze and giggle snorts- lol Is it bad I didn't even notice them? rofl They are of age, right? xd rofl Because if not, maybe I should change the parameters of the request I just said, lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:56 pm
I have to have a lifeguard out here the whole time the pool's open. It's a safety issue otherwise. But yeah, I can't hire anyone who's underage to work late nights. So they're of age. *nods* cat_xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games