Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 am
Haruhi000777
Crafty: Yeaahhhh, no.

Do you hate fun? sad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 am
Just not interested in that kind of fun. XP  

Haruhi000777

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 am
Haruhi000777

Psh~ Whatevs.
Getcho' mind outta duh gutterz.
Digit and I have a clean relationship.
We're like Ice cream and a chocolate dipped cone.
We're both delicious, and you can't have one without the other~!
Together, we're classic but modern!

And one of us ends up inside of the other. HEE~!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 am
Then why'd you say sex before? XP  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 am

[@ Hiichi] He's mother friggin buzzed. XD

[@ Mana] Mana. It's an educated discussion. Just because it gets uncomfortable for the readers does not mean it's bad. Hell. In a few hours I'll forget all about this conversation and who I was talking to. XD

[@ Scooter]: Man the things you 'take seriously' are things that shouldn't be taken seriously. If you feel it's as awesome as you think, good for you. I already know what the case is for you. The fact that you came out of high school as a [excuse me for sounding bitchy; in reality I dig nerds they are hawt] bottom feeder and then got excepted and became 'something', whatever that is, in a Frat is probably a big reason why you feel the way you do. If it makes you feel good, great but I don't think it is. Never will either.

Yeah. You go to Ole' Miss right? Unless you go to some friggin Ivy league school it's not going to account for much, the Frats I mean. It will get you an icebreaker if you happen to talk to some interviewer who went to your school and was in your Frat. Statistically your shot at finding that window is marginally narrow.

By the way. Just because you are Greek does not mean you are more refined than others. Your school may have people like that but not at mine. We have the 'hippies' but even they are 'well kept'.

Yeah. I will tell you now that my school doesn't take Frat/Sorority life as seriously and important as your school does but that's probably because I live in California. If you cap on California I swear you'll regret it. <--- Has gotten into it with someone else about that before and won by beating them to death with statistics. XD This is probably why your expenses are so low as well. Here it may be cheaper to live in the house but not by much. It's around 10,000 to live on dorm at my school and a little less to live in the houses. I might be wrong, i'll talk to my friend tomorrow to re-educate myself on it, but food is not included.

My cousin went to the most notorious party school in San Diego. Was in a Frat there. This is what he told me when I mentioned I was possibly transferring there. "Don't join that scene unless you can control yourself and not get lost in it." He did something stupid in his Frat [along with some of his 'brothers' ] and got kicked out of the school. His 'brothers' didn't even step up to help him or take some of the punishment too. Nope. So. Like I said. I am super stoked for you that you found yourself a hundred awesome, highly trusted friends' but life is going to be a rude miser later on if you truly believe that scene is all it takes to make true lifelong 'brothers'.

I would never trust a female completely, no matter how close she is to me, like I trust my real sister. Hell yeah I would sit in jail with my best friends but I know that if something came down to my friends and my family I would have to set my priorities.

As for the Pledge thing please don't make me go into details. Guys may not have it as bad as women sometimes. My friend as a 'little sister' had to basically put out at some party for the Frat boys during her trial. So. Save. It. She regrets it. Was happy with the Sorority life but regrets what she had to go through and would rather not if she had to choose all over again.

[@ <3]: Don't get scared by my story, it was probably just my friends 'sisters' being harsh or whatever so close your eyes!!

You last statement is only going to egg me on more. Just to let you know. "We are men. We are brothers, and I'll be damned if I let someone smear mud on the name of something I take way too much pride in." If you ever date a feminist please, for the sake of your relationship or just getting laid, do not say that. She will rip you to pieces. XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:54 am
Lovecrafty
Haruhi000777

Psh~ Whatevs.
Getcho' mind outta duh gutterz.
Digit and I have a clean relationship.
We're like Ice cream and a chocolate dipped cone.
We're both delicious, and you can't have one without the other~!
Together, we're classic but modern!

And one of us ends up inside of the other. HEE~!!!

All swirled up right to the tip too. ;]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 am
digital m u f f i n s

Psh. They wouldn't do that to me as a Sorority initiation anyways...
And I'm pretty sure all frat guys are straight. Like, foreverz.
But it would be totes exciting for me if I went to a party as a Sorority girl, and they thought I was trying to put out..
That fits into one of those things that all traps try to do, methinks. xd It's okay to be generic~!
Either way, unless I start attending college while 'On campus', I won't be a part of anything...
...This is a little bit of a sad note, truthfully, but I'm never really a part of anything...
Bleh. Sad note over.
----

That being said, we need to RP some. I like the way you arrange words.
In the totes sexy way, and in the normal way! 'Cuz I appreciate your body (of paragraphs)
And all those curves~! (Commas, so hot.)
xd
----

I want to say more things to you, 'cuz you type more stuff to people who type more stuff to you...
But I haz nothing to say! You're awesome! Dat's it.
--------/-------------/---------------/-------------/----------

@Haruhi- Metaphorical sex. I think. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 am
Digi: What, like alcohol buzzed or what? XD

Crafty: Please. XD

Anyways, I'll be back later.  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:08 am

Oh hell yeah. ;] I will sex you up [with my vocabulary]
and give you the time of your life [with my RP setting].
;]

I have early classes and a Quiz tomorrow for Jap.
Gotta sleep. T.T Night <3 [/slaps <3's a**] Stay
sexy biatch. XD Night, Hiichi! Don't let <3 rape
you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:11 am
digital m u f f i n s

Goodnight~!
Duhn worry, I won't raep Haruhi! I only rape the willing...
Or the willing to be unwilling. Nomz. :3

Good luck with early classes! I gots tuh go to an afternoon class.
--------------

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:40 am
digital m u f f i n s

I suppose its just a difference in experience. I won't delve too deep into your brother's experience, I'm sorry he had to experience something like a false brotherhood. It angers me some chapters are like that, but they're out there and I am sorry he had a hard time because of it.

On the note of Ivy League Schools though, they don't have Greek Organizations for the most part, they have secret societies and Finals Clubs, which are much more prestigious.

West Coast fraternities are... much more different than the Southern Ones. From my experience you have more of the "Bro Frats" than the actual Fraternities. If that makes sense at least.

As far as the treatment of Women, no one, I mean absolutely NO ONE would ever make a woman, let alone a Little Sister do something so degrading at my school. I find it disgusting that a chapter would do that and once again, I feel its more of the West Coast "Bro Frat" than the Southern Fraternity that I mentioned.

Some school and some chapters are hits and misses, and I am sorry you had a miss. I would try to change your opinion, but I feel you are pretty stalwart in it. I don't like it when people get the wrong impression of Greek Society, especially when its tarnished by people who don't care about the whole idea of a brotherhood and in that the smallest population can represent the whole. Its infuriating to think about it knowing that there are chapters of even my fraternity out there who are like that and it makes me angry that they won't live to the same standards my chapter and many others do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 am
-Curls up-
Hi Scooterz....
I see you're still engaging in conversation about the matter...
Wish I had any more input...

But dis kitty gots tuh get her rest!
-Purrs and sleeps-
User Image
Nighty~

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 am
G'night.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:53 am
Those 10 legendary puppets shall be mine!!!! scream

.....in due time.... stare  

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 am
*Sigh*

What's... everyone up to?

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games