Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:32 pm
(( So I just found this art meme on Deviant Art and I want to do it like a billion times, some for my own characters and some for APH characters, and then some for other characters I'm into. It's called the Fanservice Meme, so you'd see why. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 pm
((Teehee, I love that meme. For more reasons than one. ))  

Loev Bara

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 pm
(( I want to do it but can't decide on who to start with. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:56 pm
((Good point. Russia would be my personal choice, Uke!Russia would be a challenge indeed. ))  

Loev Bara

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:06 pm
(( Yes, yes it would be a challenge. Maybe I'll do N. Italy because of the OOC part. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:24 pm
((That would be awesome! OOC N.Italy would probably be like Lucy from Elfen Leid lol, or something along those lines...EDIT: I should prolly go to sleep. I have to wake up early...bleh. Good luck with the meme!))  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 pm
(( *rolls around the empty guild, giggling*

*had waaaaaaay too much soda than is probably healthy* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 am
-twirls- Snow day, snow day~
xD And it never even snowed an inch. We're supposedly just going to get SLAMMED later.
-rolls back to bed after sharing the good news-

xxKarachan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 am
xx Kara-chan xx
-twirls- Snow day, snow day~
xD And it never even snowed an inch. We're supposedly just going to get SLAMMED later.
-rolls back to bed after sharing the good news-
XD Same here! We got the call at like 6 AM, and it didn't even start snowing until 9:30.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:30 am
xD My mom came in my room at 5:10 AM, five minutes before my alarm went off, and told me. And I don't know when it actually started snowing, but I know that by 9:00 I couldn't see the house across the street.  

xxKarachan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 am
((I just got back from school and holy hell it's squalling outside. It's going to be hell shovelling all that snow.))

Celebiest sniffed a little as she walked back inside the house. It was really bad outside and her nose began running more than a leaky facet. She dusted off her coat and blew her nose on some kleenexes she had in her pocket.

"I guess everyone's gone home for the day..." she murmured.

"And I guess they didn't bother eating all that borscht I made last night." she said disappointly.

She went into the kitchen to reheat the food from last night. Hopefully they'll eat it this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:12 pm
I forget whether or not I told you guys-- ANYONE WITH A LIVEJOURNAL, add "qichisan" immediately :'D  

Skizzors
Crew

Cosine39

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:35 pm
I'll have to find you first, Skizz. =w=  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:44 pm
So apparently, there is someone worse than Russia and even makes him cry. And that is Belarus.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:11 pm
Making Russia cry? o.o; I always see her around him like a clingy ghost. XD

Edit: A clingy ghost that even he is afraid of! Oh good lord I'm still laughing! XD "Is that damned guy so much better?" heart I'm sorry, but this only farther cements my twisted love of RussiaLiet XD And Himaruya's blog that she's jealous of Lithuania because he is Russia's favorite. heart Which well may not be good for Liet but OH WELL.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games