Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
"see daamit? he is eaven eating up words... and plus yumi is nearly completely loving him, so stop being an a*****e and let the guy live his life... by the way if you eaven think of paralizing my jaw i'l beat you too fast to me to eaven fell the limp"

*walks over and holds up ed's head*
If you knew what he has done to her, you would think the same.
*drops*
Now stay put and let me do my job.
"do that again and you get a beating, plus i was the one to remove the poison from his small bite so shut up and let someone that knows what the hell is happening to this, not some cockyanime fan"

*glares*
as I've said. You still don't know.
"oh... now I dont know... now listen up and get in your head that is hard as an piece of rusted iron that SHE loves HIM, eaven if he dies you still have no chance... and yes he was going to try to make an complete transformation, and WHAT? if they can stay together i wont care... if yumi doesent, why should i?"

oh, so you call him cutting her up for fun? do you even know what goes on between them? last time I checked a morbid fascination of slitting her wrists wasn't a love statement.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
notingles
"see daamit? he is eaven eating up words... and plus yumi is nearly completely loving him, so stop being an a*****e and let the guy live his life... by the way if you eaven think of paralizing my jaw i'l beat you too fast to me to eaven fell the limp"

*drops*

....very well......your welcome to try.....but i warn you......bring it

*is suddenly behind you*
Bring it? You don't know the meaning of the word.

((no less thanyou "bring it" is two words lol))

((word, phrase, same dif. XD))

((yeah...not really....and it really looks bad in a fight if u let something like that slip gives the other side something to pick on u about, distracting you))  

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
notingles

*drops*

*is suddenly behind you*

how cute-a han d gently laid upon her shoulder-......i love a challenge-another sev was standing behind him, smiling

Hmph. Two, huh? Not bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 pm
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*is suddenly behind you*

((yeah...not really....and it really looks bad in a fight if u let something like that slip gives the other side something to pick on u about, distracting you))

((It's not gonna be much of a fight))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 pm
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
notingles

*drops*

*is suddenly behind you*

how cute-a han d gently laid upon her shoulder-......i love a challenge-another sev was standing behind him, smiling

Hmph. Two, huh? Not bad.

......thiers many more then just two...-a black mist settled around them, more sev's appearing out of the darkness-...........many, many more  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

*drops*
"do that again and you get a beating, plus i was the one to remove the poison from his small bite so shut up and let someone that knows what the hell is happening to this, not some cockyanime fan"

*glares*
"oh... now I dont know... now listen up and get in your head that is hard as an piece of rusted iron that SHE loves HIM, eaven if he dies you still have no chance... and yes he was going to try to make an complete transformation, and WHAT? if they can stay together i wont care... if yumi doesent, why should i?"

oh, so you call him cutting her up for fun? do you even know what goes on between them? last time I checked a morbid fascination of slitting her wrists wasn't a love statement.
ed sighs "you are so daam misguided arent you? he never cuted her, just bit her ONCE ((i am in this RP from the begining give up)) you daam idiot"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*is suddenly behind you*

((yeah i know...you won't last long but u know best of luck and all that ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*is suddenly behind you*

Hmph. Two, huh? Not bad.

......thiers many more then just two...-a black mist settled around them, more ev's appearing out of the darkness-...........many, many more

*Daraith snaps his fingers. the heads of every extra sev starts to swell, red steam eminating from their eyes and mouths until they literally melt into puddles*
Not anymore.
*grabs sev's throat, the area touching beginning to burn*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:14 pm
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx

((I wouldn't be so sure of that..))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*is suddenly behind you*

Hmph. Two, huh? Not bad.

......thiers many more then just two...-a black mist settled around them, more ev's appearing out of the darkness-...........many, many more

*Daraith snaps his fingers. the heads of every extra sev starts to swell, red steam eminating from their eyes and mouths until they literally melt into puddles*
Not anymore.

.....oh....how fun........-his hand gets cold, and begins icing over, jagged spikes of ice punch through his skin-..............it hurts....so bad....but im going to win....to show you what im willing to do to stay with yumi.......you wont win  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx

(this atta be good^^)  
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

*glares*

ed sighs "you are so daam misguided arent you? he never cuted her, just bit her ONCE ((i am in this RP from the begining give up)) you daam idiot"

if you doubt it, ask Yumi herself. ((There are some interesting pms that she showed me IRL))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:16 pm
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

*is suddenly behind you*

Hmph. Two, huh? Not bad.

Not anymore.
((oh yhea, another godmoder, start godmoding and I'L ban you got it?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev

Hmph. Two, huh? Not bad.

Not anymore.

.....oh....how fun........-his hand gets cold, and begins icing over, jagged spikes of ice punch through his skin-..............it hurts....so bad....but im going to win....to show you what im willing to do to stay with yumi.......you wont win

You won't have the chance.
*the ice melts and fire sprouts into sev's neck, combusting every cell, nerve and particle in his body*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx
Daraith
xAngel of Mercyx

((I wouldn't be so sure of that..))

(( i would u don't know these guys very well do you?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games