Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:59 pm
-giggles and nudges Kits- Yeah, but how of age are they? ninja I'm 26 now, can't be cradle robbin' too bad. wink xd lol

((Miro should come to the pool. 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:04 pm
cat_xd I dunno. I don't remember who's working tonight. I don't pay that much attention. Too many employees for me to keep track of everyone's schedules now. cat_sweatdrop

What do you consider too bad? *looks at dame out of the corner of her eye*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:11 pm
redface -blushes slightly and thinks- 18 for sure. Anything under 20 is def a no go.... sweatdrop

neutral Probably under 21 or 2...

lol I dunno, when I first started dating Karrie was pushing it. xd

What do you consider "too bad"? xd

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm
*shrugs* I dunno. I never really thought about it too much. cat_neutral I guess under 20 would be too young for me. Guys that young tend to be pretty immature still anyway. *thinks about Mitri* Well, most of the time.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:21 pm
Definitely my thinking. 3nodding I try not to date anyone younger or too much younger than me. Though...now a lot of guys my age or older are looking for things I'm not looking for. -shakes head- So I might have to go slightly younger. xd lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 pm
Well, people around our age are starting to think about settling down. They've got careers started and are thinking about family... *looks up at the stars* Not everyone, but a lot of people are like that.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:33 pm
-looks off the other way- Yeah. I know. -she says softly-  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:36 pm
*sighs* But that's not everybody. Some people aren't ready for that. Or even want it to begin with. *goes underwater for a lap across the pool*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Yeah. -says as she watches Kits swim away- I know that too. -hops and pulls herself up on the side of the pool and then stands up, going to get a towel from the nearby cart-  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:43 pm
*back at her starting point, climbs out of the pool and gets a towel, shivering slightly* I think it might still be a bit cool at night for swimming. cat_lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 pm
lol I feel fine. xd -wraps the towel around her waist then wrings out her hair- Oh! Did you get the pics I sent you of the babies? biggrin whee heart heart heart -sits down and grabs her bag, digging through it for her phone-  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:49 pm
Maybe it's just me, then. cat_sweatdrop

Yeah, I did! cat_whee Psyzapp and Dougherty must be so happy! They're both so cute!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 pm
:: panics when she's given a bill for all the she ate ::
gonk But... but... kitty lady person said Miro got a free meal if she worked more than 5 hours gonk

You already had a meal earlier....

Run away!
:: jumps out of her seat and tries to flee out the back, thinking she could lose him amongst all the trees, however, doesn't make it very far out the door before falling down and holding her side ::
Stupid food cramp crying

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 pm
Aren't they just?! biggrin -makes Kits sit down to shower her with baby pictures- Here's little Frannie B, and there's Nicky T...and that's Psy's hand pushing my phone away as I tried to take a picture of her. lol -giggles manically- There's the both of them... -dame goes on and on, showing the ridiculous amount of pictures she'd taken of the babes and fam at the hospital-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:03 am
*laughs at some of the pictures, especially the ones showing the family getting annoyed with all of the pictures being taken* Think you took enough pictures? cat_lol

*ears twitch when she hears someone fall, but then hears the voice of a staff member and knows he'll take care of it*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games