Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it does...well when turns to smart for help he explains and tells that he is her brother to and that we are triplets!!!! and then offers her a cup of blood..weeelllll that was too much for her to take and almost too much for me too...we had a little fight on who was going to be out..at that point I didn't want to be out.....I was so tired and hurt so much.....

Oh my. >.<

So you guys were actually fighting to see who gets to hide away?

yeah..but that cup of blood smelled so good and I was still hungry...so I won out and let Blue Eyes go back...this is a lot to take in anyways.......you know it's not every day you find out the Devil is your brother......

Oh really?

Sometimes I feel like every other day I find out someone in my family is the devil. -_-
.__.

that is not good......

i think he just popped his head into our house...the thing that could burst my bubble did...........

Uh oh, what?

father had to say something that did not need to be said to Dio the over emotional one and they blew up at each other..when this happens i feel torn because they like to put me in the middle...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..but that cup of blood smelled so good and I was still hungry...so I won out and let Blue Eyes go back...this is a lot to take in anyways.......you know it's not every day you find out the Devil is your brother......

Oh really?

Sometimes I feel like every other day I find out someone in my family is the devil. -_-
.__.

that is not good......

i think he just popped his head into our house...the thing that could burst my bubble did...........

Uh oh, what?

father had to say something that did not need to be said to Dio the over emotional one and they blew up at each other..when this happens i feel torn because they like to put me in the middle...

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm

I hope everything works out. D:

That's never easy.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh really?

.__.

that is not good......

Uh oh, what?

That's never easy.

oh it will eventually...but right now it has me wanting to crying and hiding in my room again.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not good......

Uh oh, what?

That's never easy.

oh it will eventually...but right now it has me wanting to crying and hiding in my room again.....

Removing yourself from the situation might be best, although I hope you don't cry. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not good......

Uh oh, what?

That's never easy.

Removing yourself from the situation might be best, although I hope you don't cry. D:

Dio went storming to her room and Pops is now in his room...so I am alone now...which is really they way i like it..then i don;t have to deal with or be part of their petty squabbles..when they get like this all i hear is what it does to them..never do they consider what it does to the person they put in the middle...i am doing my best not to but finding it hard......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's never easy.

Dio went storming to her room and Pops is now in his room...so I am alone now...which is really they way i like it..then i don;t have to deal with or be part of their petty squabbles..when they get like this all i hear is what it does to them..never do they consider what it does to the person they put in the middle...i am doing my best not to but finding it hard......

I see. >.<

This is why we like to hide away. People are... people. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's never easy.

I see. >.<

yes and sometimes the most unthinking ones are living with you....
I must call it a night for I now have a massive headache and can't think straight..
nihgters Kay....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

I must call it a night for I now have a massive headache and can't think straight..
nihgters Kay....

Good night, I hope you feel better! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

You know you get at least three rolls in most games, right?

Yeah

Okay, just making sure. Because you've only made one Battle room post each day, and I think there was another game too... You're at a disadvantage like at. o:

I'm on my phone atmm and its a hassle to use gaia that way so i got tired of the effort an set it aside XD

Ah, okay. I see. That makes sense.

Just checking. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yeah

Okay, just making sure. Because you've only made one Battle room post each day, and I think there was another game too... You're at a disadvantage like at. o:

I'm on my phone atmm and its a hassle to use gaia that way so i got tired of the effort an set it aside XD

Just checking. ninja

A bit less sick, so maybe a little better? I dunno. sweatdrop

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:10 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yeah

Just checking. ninja

How are you?

I'm alright smile
And a little better is still improvement biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:16 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Just checking. ninja

How are you?

I'm alright smile

And here I was pestering you about doing better in class and you have an injured leg! O:

crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Just checking. ninja

How are you?

I'm alright smile

And here I was pestering you about doing better in class and you have an injured leg! O:

crying

If i can get to class i'll be happy -_- i missed it today because no one coukd take me  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:26 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

How are you?

I'm alright smile

crying

If i can get to class i'll be happy -_- i missed it today because no one coukd take me

D:

I was just talking about your Sith classes. D:

It's worse than I thought it was! *flails* D':  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

nihgters Kay....

Good night, I hope you feel better! D:

hi Kay...how's it going??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games