Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 pm
[ Akechi: } Aaaahhh... b-basically... I could go look at who's in the bloodline right now though. There may be someone who isn't meant to be there. *Crosses fingers*

[ Digi: } S-sort of. That proposal is gonna eat up a lot of my attention. > _ <;

[ Oath: } Ouch. That really sucks. :c

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 pm
[@ Muffin]: *Snaps fingers* Dang, another girl goes out the window. But being serious lol, he doesn't have those piercings o.o; The only thing he has is the eyepatch. But anyways! Sure he/she always wanted a big sister! razz

[@ iOath]: Which shoulder? And which is your dominant hand? I broke my arm a few months ago, the only tip I can give is to try to rest your arm on the desk/whatever you use and type, or use just your one hand, but take your time lol.

[@ Shinsua]: Um..are you intimidated by us...? o.o; No offense ofc lol, and *crosses fingers too* ..If so does that mean I can get it auto? biggrin I mean I've given enough samples so far...I mean surely ya'll know I can...rp..(kind of)

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 pm
Digi: Posted.

And by the by... See if your Mizukage can tell if he's faking. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:38 pm
[ Akechi: } Aheh... s-sort of, I guess. It's just shyness showing at times... I'm a little overwhelmed with the proposal I made for Spring Cleaning, which is probably what's making my eyes reel. I'll probably leave for a shower in a bit, actually.
And, you'll have to be the first one to apply, just like anyone else! But, seeing how you're hearing it here first, I'm sure you'll get that spot. c:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:41 pm
Bleh... it seems that the people on the Sharingan list are all active users. Sorry, Akechi. :c  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm
Of course they are. Cuz' everyone just gotta' have a Sharingan.

It's like owning a sports car or a toy dog in your purse. XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 pm
*Sigh*
That's sadly true...
Well, I'm gonna go take a shower now. Have a nice afternoon everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:50 pm
Well..got any suggestions for bloodlines? Since I can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu really at all right now at my rank I need one for physical stuff.  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:50 pm
Alright, see ya' later.

Edit: Dude, since when do you need a bloodline?

My first character is a great swordswoman and she doesn't have a bloodline.

Besides, I can't really think of any like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Bye Shin saur.

[@ Snow]: XD Yeah. She is a sadist. Have fun with that one.

[@ Hiichi]: She can't but it is kinda weird that he picked the right
tunnel to walk down. << It makes it fun for her in the end so I'm
not complaining. XD

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm
Digi: He didn't go down the right tunnel immediately. He spent time going the wrong ways so it's delayed. XD

We'll see. I bet Setsuna fakes her out. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm
Snow_Akechi
Well..got any suggestions for bloodlines? Since I can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu really at all right now at my rank I need one for physical stuff.

If you're going straight up physical, the Hakemoto are great for the hand to hand stuff.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm
Sadly they are full too, so I can't do that. : I guess you're right Haruhi I mean I made it to Chunnin without one..it's just a benefit I suppose.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:06 pm
@Snow: You can have my spot if you want. I'm not very active and it doesn't fit with my character anyways.  

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Snow: Exactly.

Besides, from what I remember of the manga, there weren't that many anyway. I mean Haku's clan got wiped out by other people, the Uchiha clan was wiped out by one of their own. Sure the Hyuuga's survived but still...

Now in this guild having a bloodline is kinda like having an iPhone. XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games