Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Sure, I'd love to see them.

*looks back down at her sketchbook, pretending to study the picture she'd already finished*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:40 pm

*wishes he had a camera with him to take a picture of Kits blushing* crying
*finds it kind of odd that Psyzapp kept glancing at him, but doesn't say anything and just continues to drink his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 pm

*smiles at Kits* It's mostly flora and fauna, but a few candids of people going about their daily lives...and a few natives cheesin' for the camera! xd

*hands Kits a 3x5 photo album* *leans over and whispers before stealing a quick peck on the cheek* Let me know what you think, eh, Gorgeous?

*turns to Psy* So I heard, Mistress! Congrats, Psyzapp!!! I bet you are completely estatic.What date is the big day, Psy?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 pm

*rages on the inside at seeing Rod kiss Kits on the cheek* stressed Just who does he think he is? stressed Kits-chan~ Can I get you another drink? User Image
*smirks* You can get me one. Starting to get a little low...
I wasn't asking you scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 pm

*Watches at Rod hands Kits a photo album. User Image He's such a talented Photographer. User Image * Thank you. I'm very excited. User Image Um……Rod? Um……I know this is probably very short notice, but I would be really quite honored if you would photograph my wedding. sweatdrop It's on Saint Patrick's Day. neutral
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm

*accepts the photo album, not sure how she feels about him kissing her cheek after not hearing a word from him for so long*

Sure, Draa. Some hot cocoa would be nice. *smiles at him and starts looking through the pictures*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm

*had been sitting quietly, sipping his latte for a while*

Gi ussta~ I did not realize you did not have a photographer yet, jabbress. There have been so many details you have taken care of already.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Psy! *mock shock and despair* eek gonk You ruined my surprise! xd

Saint Patrick's Day, eh? The groom got a little bit of Irish in him? wink *stands* Would you come with me for a second, please, Mistress? *motions to the bar and then offers arm* I need to speak with you for just a minute.

rodenrock

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 pm

One hot cocoa for Kits-chan coming right up~ 4laugh

*skips to the espresso machine like a loon and steams up some milk, digging out the cocoa while he waits. When it's finished, he fills up a cup, mixes in the cocoa, and tops the whole thing with some whipped cream before taking it back to Kits*
Here you go~ User Image

...... *suddenly wonders if he ever made that much of an idiot of himself* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm

*Takes Rod's arm and leads him to her office. Once they enter, she closes the door and has a seat behind her desk.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm

*shakes her head slightly at Draa's giddiness* Thank you, Draa. *goes back to looking through the pictures*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

((HHAHAHAHAHA I almost set the no no word... and wonders why There is a man with a bra and man panties on hos head..... IS THAT A BRA FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE LADIES!?!?!?!?!))

*Stepping into the bar. He heads over to the faucet and proceeds to get some water in his canteen.* HHHHEEELLLLLOOOO Every body. Just stopping by to get some water before I head out to the Aqua.... I mean no where. User Image

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 pm

*laughs* Well, it's not of a private nature, Mistress. rofl I just wanted to speak with you. *sits down on a couch* But now that we are in here...

*leans on knees, fingers steepled* I was going to offer my services before you asked me, Psyzapp. Because I got called away to shoot nature scenes, I was unable to follow through on my promise to make the spread of your establishment here. *holds up hand* Now worries, it still will happen. Just later than I expected or wanted.

However, to make up for it, I... *coy grin* I tipped off our Social Event Department about the biggest wedding of the season....biggest and most important wedding of the season...

*pauses a moment* Psy, they want to do a two or three page spread about your wedding. *waits for the excitment*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:16 pm

*ears twitch and she looks up when she hears Razz's voice* Uh-huh... that Nowhere wouldn't be called Aqua Springs, now would it? stare *is glad she isn't keeping anything in her locker there*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 pm

User Image *Mouth agape for a bit due to the shock. She tries her best to collect herself but is still very excited.* They…they do? User Image *Her mind starts to race.* OMG! I…I…I must call Richard immediately! User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games