Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:35 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2
Jade Ruby
Jackalope2
*Dragonite uses Outrage!* You asked, nay, DEMANDED, it. lol

Epic...

I could have gone with Rayquaza and made it Legendary. lol
I do not know this Rayquaza you talk of so I doubt it would be legendary..

I... feel so sorry for you.... that you do not know the joy brought by pocket monsters...
*mourns your sad existence*
Oh shut up, I know what the bloody 'ell Pokémon are. Rayquaza must be one of those damned fail later generations. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2
Jade Ruby
Jackalope2
*Dragonite uses Outrage!* You asked, nay, DEMANDED, it. lol

Epic...

I... feel so sorry for you.... that you do not know the joy brought by pocket monsters...
Oh shut up, I know what the bloody 'ell Pokémon are. Rayquaza must be one of those damned fail later generations. rolleyes

: P I was just teasing, lol
Its from ruby and saphire. He's a big green dragon-thing
I honestly don't know too much about the newer ones, either  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2

Ah, ruby and sapphire.. utter fail indeed. You know, silver and gold would have been acceptable though Dragonite sure beats them as an original  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2

Ah, ruby and sapphire.. utter fail indeed. You know, silver and gold would have been acceptable though Dragonite sure beats them as an original

T.T I miss yellow... that was the first video game I ever had!  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

Awwww you're so young! I had the strategy guide for yellow, mint condition other than being covered in blood. Gave it to a friend. Also recently found my own copy of Yellow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

Awwww you're so young! I had the strategy guide for yellow, mint condition other than being covered in blood. Gave it to a friend. Also recently found my own copy of Yellow.

Lol, that's nit quite mint! XD
And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!
I can't even remember how long its been lost for... sad
Do you ever... feel like if you haven't played it for a while and pick it back up that the pokemon are like strangers?  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!
Do you ever... feel like if you haven't played it for a while and pick it back up that the pokemon are like strangers?
18 eek That's as old as me... sweatdrop My first game was on the NES, not Gameboy. jeez.. 1999 that's old to start gaming..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!
18 eek That's as old as me... sweatdrop My first game was on the NES, not Gameboy. jeez.. 1999 that's old to start gaming..

Eh, didn't always have extra cash, ya know? Still don't, but whatev
As a young child I spent my time burried in books
Easier to bring them to school, too, lol  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!

Extra cash? I had 250+ Playstation games, of which probably... 220 were given by grandma. The rest family and a bit of our own.. That was handy about brothers, we'd all get games but in the end I was the one really playing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!

Extra cash? I had 250+ Playstation games, of which probably... 220 were given by grandma. The rest family and a bit of our own.. That was handy about brothers, we'd all get games but in the end I was the one really playing them.

Lol, cool!
And... that's a LOT of games!  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!

Lol, cool!
Not really, I am still quite some short of several friends their 500-1000 game collections and unfortunately most PS games were bootleg, as were the Xbox games. The rest however all original.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jade Ruby

And.... LUCKY!!!!!!!

Lol, cool!
Not really, I am still quite some short of several friends their 500-1000 game collections and unfortunately most PS games were bootleg, as were the Xbox games. The rest however all original.

*faints at such ginormous numbers*
Wait... I think we may have about that many books, lol. They take up slightly more room....
I think I saw a playboy cookbook somewhere...  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm
I miss my pokemon games. I had a bag with almost all of my gameboy stuff in it and managed to lose it at school a few years back.

Might as well get used to new games though. After all, new pokemon games along with Death and Taxes are the three guaranteed things in this world. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 pm
Jackalope2
I miss my pokemon games. I had a bag with almost all of my gameboy stuff in it and managed to lose it at school a few years back.

Might as well get used to new games though. After all, new pokemon games along with Death and Taxes are the three guaranteed things in this world. 3nodding

Rofl, so true! XD
Btw, I scouted your profile ninja
That series is hilarious... I've only read/seen a tiny bit of it tho...  

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 pm
I miss the games I had to sell to upgrade to the next generation. Especially the SNES and Gameboy (Color) games...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games