Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:14 pm
I saw that strip... Oh my goodness, I've never seen Ivan like that before XD. Belarus must be THAT scary eh?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:19 pm
I know. xD It made me lol.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:21 pm
((I NEED TO FIND THIS. *whoopwhoopI'mbela*

Unfortunatly, My comp does not like livejournal today, so could someone please post the link? I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! :3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:33 pm
Here, Bela.  

Skizzors
Crew

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:37 pm
((That strip made my day~! I won't be on much today. I am having a get together with my friends so see you all later!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:40 pm
((Holay Jasus. Thank you, Skizz.

wow....just, wow.....

0.0 ))  

Eam Adair

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:51 pm
((I know eh? I've never seen Ivan quake like that XDDD We need more of Ukraine. I'm curious to see what she's like.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:54 pm
((I agree. MOAR OF HIS SISTERS, PLZ ))  

Eam Adair

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Germany: STOP THAT TURKEY. D<

Oh Bela. So delightfully creepy and beautiful. Poor Russia, ad even more so poor Liet for unintentionally getting in between that!!  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:04 pm
and of course, before I forget...

*hands out bowls of Borscht to everyone*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 pm
*takes a bowl of borscht happily*

So, how is everyone~? *smiles, taking Switzerland's chair*

(( FGJKFKD OH GOD XDDD
Belarus....XDD ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:26 pm
"..Thank you, Miss..."

"....How am I..? ...Well.....normal, to say the least.." she says, while eating her borscht and keeping her eyes locked on her brother.

"....How was your day, brother..?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:34 pm
Russia blinks, looking up to see who said that, and gulps.
"Fine~ It was...fine~" he says, smiling and cuddling farther into the back of his chair.

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 pm
"...Hm...that is good to hear...." Sip. "......It would be bad if you had a bad day..." Sip. "...Would you like some tea..?"

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games