Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:06 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Well the challengers are boosting* about their strength, woman are making warm clothing for the coming cold season, others are eatting and dance to some music. I'm sure there are other things to do and shortly I'll have to fight a few challengers since they have apprached me personally." Leon said with a soft sigh. He sat down and began pulling the meat from the bone and ate it.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Soli felt strange she looked down and saw mist collect itself around her,she looked happy,"So when I will be able to try and find it Neuro."

Neuro looked at her pleased,"Patience Soli I know you not be able to find so quickly,"He looked around the room,"After all of this is done then you will return back to your original self but only if we find what we need."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm
Lady Eevee

User Image
Hana weakly raised a hand and placed it gentle on Nike's cheek. "What is wrong my friend?" she asked her. She knew what had happened with her and Nike, but she really didn't care anymore because she had bigger problems.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:19 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Yes. She is." Marisol told him. Would you like to send a return message to my master before i leave?"

"no, im going there"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image
"as you wish." Marisol said, returning to neuro. "Brago is on his way here master. He appears to be upset over Soli's decision."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm
Neuro looked at her,"I knew this was coming I only wish I had done it sooner when he was away."He looked at Soli and put a blanket around her shoulders,"Are you happy with your choice."

Soli looked at him and smiled,"Yeah I am."she stepped off the table and landed beside him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image
"Miss Sole, would you like me to take you upstairs to put on some dry clothing before King Brago arrives?" Marisol asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:28 pm
Soli smiled at Marisol,"Sure thank you."She started walking upstairs and headed for her room.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm
After regaining himself Brago headed over to the whisperers house. He knocked at he door. Neuro probably would have wanted as much...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm
User Image
Marisol followed Soli up the stairs and pulled out a clean dress for the girl. "Here you go, Miss Soli." She said as she handed over the dress. "If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by I would be a scary step mother earlier?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm
Neuro opened it,"What do you want Brago."He looked at him.

Soli laughed,"I can tell Neuro likes you and If he does then he'll marry you."She started changing her clothes.

EDITED.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image
"Oh..." Marisol blushed a bright pink and sat on the bed hugging a pillow to her. "you really think so?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:34 pm
" I came to check on Soli in the mutts place. Afterall, like you said. If anything happened to her, it would be on my head"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:38 pm
Neuro nodded and let him in,"She's up stairs."

Soli nodded her head and put on the dress,"Its been a long time since I wore a dress."she spin around,"Yeah, he will marry you either that or your going to stay be his side for a long time."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm
Brago nodded and walked upstairs. He walked into the room with the girls. "Soli.. your okay." Brago jumped at her for a hug..  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games