Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 pm

*pulls up a chair right next to Kits, propping his elbows up on the table and resting his chin in his hands while watching her like a creeper* heart

*waves to Razz*
Can't say I've heard of a place called Aqua Nowhere.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Vendui' Razz~

*notices Kits' attitude toward Razz seems a bit... well, not quite as friendly sweatdrop *
Is he not allowed at your establishment, Miss Kits? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm

3nodding Is that the name of your bethrothed, Mistress?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:25 pm

*Turning the water off he waves back at Tes and gives him a grin that says he is up to some thing.* User Image

Forget you guys heard any thing..... Sorry I don't speak Dark elf Ryzan, but Hi. I have some thing I need to take care of. Might take me weeks might take me over night who knows. User Image

*He turns his back and starts to head out.* I will see you guys later. BYE!!!!

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Heavens no! User Image That's my wedding planner. The man I am marrying is William Dougherty. He's a police officer with the GGG Police Force. User Image heart
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:27 pm

He's allowed there, as long as he stays out of the ladies' locker room. stare We've had some... complaints and had to hire extra security.

*tries to go back to looking through the pictures, but is distracted by Draa staring at her. Finally, she turns to look at him* Yes? Are you waiting for something?

*can't help noticing that Razz is avoiding her question*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm

*is a bit taken aback* eek You're marrying a police officer? Oh, that makes our story even better, now doesn't it? I'm sure Betsy will want to do interviews and all that. She'll think that is just so heart romantic heart . *stops from rolling eyes*

*smiles and stands* I am truly happy for you, Mistress. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 pm

No no no. I'm fine 4laugh Just being a quiet observer is all. Don't mind me. whee
Maybe you should give him a treat or have him play fetch.
Go to hell! scream
*turns back to Kits, smiling innocently*
I can help out with any problems you have~

.... what about your job here? o_O;
*ignores Tes* mrgreen

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Interviews? User Image ninja *She stands abruptly and smiles at Rod as she comes out from behind her desk.* Thank you so much, Rod. Please have Betsy call me and I can arrange a time for her with whatever she needs. *She takes his arm again and takes him back out to the bar.* Um…my fiance isn't as accustomed to publicity as I am. So, if there is anything I need to make him aware of or if she could perhaps interview him in a setting he's comfortable in, it would help greatly. User Image *She goes back to the bar, picks up her Martini and takes a sip.*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Gi ussta~ Knowing the types of things he has done here, I can see why him being around the ladies' locker room would be quite a problem sweatdrop I do hope he has not inconvenienced you greatly.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 pm

*deciding that she's not going to be able to concentrate on the pictures for now, turns a little to face Draa more, crossing her legs as she does* And what problems do you think I have that you could help me with? I thought you didn't want to go to Aqua Springs because of Thistle.

*smiles a little at Ryzan* Not too much. I think it's a good idea to have some security guards around anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

*bows slightly* You're the bride, Psyzapp, so you are the boss. 3nodding I'll be damn sure to make sure that stays true too, Mistress. Again, it is my pleasure. *bows again, then kisses Psy's hand before returning to Kits side*

*sits down and speaks in a quiet voice to Kits, not quite looking at her but staring at hands* I...I had a really nice time at the opera, Miss Kits. And...again, I am sorry I skimped out like that. Can you ever forgive me? It was rude not to contact you at all. In case work happens like that again, may I have an email or something? My cell doesn't work in all places but I always have internet at some point.

*sits down and waits for Kits to finish her conversation*

rodenrock

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:50 pm

tch... *mentally curses that damned winged unicorn freak* stressed
er.... well.. *clears his throat and straightens up, getting a determined look*
If enduring being around that little heathen... *cough*... I mean.... "darling" rolleyes stare *chokes out the word when he says it*... is what I have to do to help you, then endure I shall.

*rolls his eyes and scoots closer to Kits for a moment*
I wouldn't count on him if I were you.

Stay out of this! scream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Hmmm... I'll think about it... *ears flatten a bit in reaction to Draa yelling, since he's right next to her*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 pm

*Quickly finishes her Martini, grins and nods to Rod once again. User Image She decides to take this opportunity to slip out quietly and swiftly, now having to urgently alert Richard of the press and publicity of the wedding. She will also have to tell the wedding party after she informs William. sweatdrop Her Mother will be thrilled with the news.* Goodnight everyone. User Image *She says on her way out the door. She gets into her Lamborghini and takes off for Upper GGG.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games