Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 pm

*thinks to make a lewd joke regarding "liquid courage", but bites his tongue*
*watches Kits* eek
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 pm

*takes another drink, then stands up, carrying the photo album over to the bar by Rod* I did like them. *smiles shyly at him before going back to her seat*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:05 pm

*grins wider at Kits' shy smile* *picks up the photo album and stuffs it into an inside pocket of the coat*

*puts glass in sink and returns to seat beside Kits, placing hand lightly over hers* And I'm truly glad. biggrin *removes hand* Hey Kits...would you mind if I photographed you sometime? I am used to shooting landscapes and plants and things of that nature. Or animals that don't really move. Its a whole nother ballpark shooting live material. And if I am going to be taking Psy's wedding pictures, I need to get in some practice.

*pauses, smirking at her* Plus, you would be such a wonderful subject material.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 pm

It is rather nice of you to help jabbress with her wedding, mister Rod. The more things she gets taken care of ahead of time, the less stress she will have when the wedding date arrives... hopefully sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:11 pm

*blushes at Rod's question* Well... I-I guess I could do that... redface I don't know how well I'd do, though.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:11 pm

*gets lost in thoughts of Kits doing various poses for a bikini photoshoot* twisted *drool*
Animals that don't really move? So like... did you only photograph dead ones? Or are you talking more like turtles and snails?
*snaps back to reality* Hey, wait a minute! I know this scam!
User ImageYou're just trying to lure her in with the whole "I'm practicing my photography" thing so you can take naughty pictures of her! scream I won't stand for it scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:22 pm

*looks over at Ryzan and smiles* Well, it's my wedding gift to her. It's the least I can do since I didn't get the publicity of her establishment here done when we had planned.

*grins at Kits* I think you'll do fine, Miss Kits. We would go some place you like best and just...film. 3nodding You can bring anything you'd like, pets, a friend, etc. Have you ever had a live model pose for you? *motions to sketchbook*

Well, more like insects, reptiles and amphibians trying to blend in to their surroundings, things of the sort. 3nodding Like I said, mostly landscapes though. That's my forte.

eek I would never do that...well, I can't say never ninja but that would be wholly up to my subject. However, I highly doubt Miss Kits would have pictures such as that be taken of her. Especially by someone who is sweatdrop practically a stranger. The photos would be purely innocent, hopefully candid, shots of the Gorgeous Miss Kits. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:29 pm

And by "candid" you actually mean shots of her cleavage that she doesn't know is showing! scream You b*****d!! stressed
*steps up and punches rod in the face* scream

.... eek ... um... ninja .... should I call security or something? ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:31 pm

*jumps when Draa suddenly starts yelling* gonk

I... I think that maybe Aqua Springs would be the best place...

*looks startled Draa punches Rod* Draa! gonk *isn't sure what to do*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

3nodding Oh yes, I saw some of the changes that have been *gets hit in the face*

*hisses in pain and stands, hand going to eye* Jesus, man! What the ******** are you doing!? stressed *keeps eye covered and goes quickly behind the bar, grabbing a towel and heading to the icebox* Couldn't you at least have hit the other side!? This is my camera eye! stressed *puts ice in dish towel and then places over eye*

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 pm

*looks at Rod, concerned* Are you all right? neutral
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 pm

*sits up in his seat* eek
Gi ussta! eek

Well, if you insist, I'll gladly get that other one for you too twisted
*starts to follow him behind the bar*

*sighs and casts a charm spell on Draa.*
*His eyes glaze over and he suddenly stops in his tracks.*
Just have a seat somewhere out of the way... *motions toward the back of the bar*
*nods dully and drags his feet over to the couches in the back*
My apologies, mister rod. sweatdrop I do not know what came over him so suddenly. sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:58 pm

*smiles at Kits and then winces in pain* Ow! gonk I'm fine, Kits. It'll be a shiner, but I'll live.

*glares over at Draa* stare It is all right. No need for you to apologize for him, sir. 3nodding *keeps the ice on face* Well, I guess this is probably a good time for me to go. I'll be in touch. *goes back over to the table and smiles at Kits* Good night, Gorgeous. *turns to Tes and Ryzan* Good night. *firm nod*

You have a good one. *exits*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am

Good night, Rod. *after he leaves, turns in her seat to look over at Draa*

*After a few minutes, stands up* I should be going home. *quickly takes care of her cup* Good night, Ryzan, Tes, and Draa. *picks her sketchbook up and leaves*

((edited))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 am

{{Fell asleep on the floor sweatdrop }}

*with everyone gone, he and Ryzan make their way downstairs. A while later, the charm on Draa breaks. He makes himself a steamer in a to-go cup and heads back to dame's apartment.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games