Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:43 pm
Ikima: "Do not call me 'Mr.'Ikima."
"Mr.Darcy...?? I dunno, but when i first got him he showed me his human form, and you know what, he's actually older than me~! I was five when i got him. He was adorable! We're like best friends. ^^"
Ikima: "-.-U If i could blush i would be cherry red."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 pm
"Okay, Ikima, I won't call you that. That's good that you have a friend, Suki." she smiled as she spoke. "So, I'm guessing he never let you dress him up like my puppy did when I was little?" Maria joked.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 pm
We both look incredulous. "Why would i want to dress him up?"
Ikima: "Yea, we would run around in the rain and play in the mud together. ^^ And when it didnt rain we'd take long walks and talk about random things till we found a good spot to play."
"Only whenever it was during a storm or something would i dress him up, but i'd cut up some of my old clothes and make little fancy doggy shorts and shirts and stuff like that. ^^ Nothing too girly lol."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm
Maria sighed. "Sounds like you have a lot of fond memories. Well, the cafe's all cleaned up, you guys wanna start heading home?"  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:00 pm
I shrug. "Sure. I usually just ride Iki home."
(After we close shop and stuff like that, when do we come back?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm
((I really don't know. TIME LAPSE! lol jking We can mull around a bit at our houses/apartments, I guess. Having Taria and the others here would be a big help, though.))  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm
((I know! Well, lets do it really quick, like kick everyone out, lol, then come back a few minutes later saying its morning. So we go to our houses/apartments, then say we went to sleep, yada yada yada, then come back.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:18 pm
((Mkay...))
"Okay! Everyone out. Maria tired. Maria need sleep, Maria tired enough to talk in third person."  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:25 pm
After no one moves i growl and throw them all out, leaving through the back door after saying bye to Maria, and i hop onto Ikima's back, as he had turned into a horse, then he gallops off as we leave back to my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:29 pm
Maria locked up the cafe, turned out the lights, and made her way up to her apartment above the cafe. There she took a shower, read a book, and fell asleep. At six am she woke up, got dressed, pulled back her hair, and made her way downstairs to the cafe. She started getting everything ready, even though it wasn't even close to opening time yet. Maria fixed herself a cup of tea, grabbed the morning paper, and sat down at one of the tables, munching contentedly on a cookie as she read the news.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:44 pm
After a few more hours i walk in, yawning, Ikima beside me, and i start putting the now-clean tablecloths on the tables.

((Maria, im going to send you human Ikima's profile.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:33 pm
Yin finally gets the person on the other side of the phone to stop talking, and it seemed the right time to go and fix the problem since the cafe had closed for the night.

"Man, they can talk a long time, too long. I'll have to fix that."

He gets back into his ufo on his way home and to deal with the problem.  

Yin Yun Yang

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Avyran was walking back from the shop after closing, heading back home. Or rather, the place he was currently staying. It had been quite a long time since he had been able to call any place "home". After stopping at a convenience store, to buy a little bit of food and some drinks, he continued on his way. He passed by a busy intersection and walking in zigzags for a while, then finally approached a bridge in the downtown part of the city. He walked under the east side of the bridge and was relieved by the sight before him; all of his material possessions that he didn't always carry with him: an old beat-up radio, a small black box filled with little things like cassette tapes and spare change, and a ripped-up black jacket, were all exactly where he had left them, under the bridge, far away from the water of the river below.

Only one thing was out of place: a small, skinny black cat was lying asleep on top of his jacket. Avyran's eyes went wide, and he rushed over to the tiny critter, dropping the bags he had been carrying. "Hey! That's not your bed, you stupid furball! Get off!" The cat opened its eyes to look at him for just a moment, then closed them once again as if nothing had happened. "Hey, I mean it!" Avryan said, yanking the jacket from under the feline. It seemed undeterred by this, and simply wandered over to the grocery bags. Avryan followed after it. "That's my food, too! You can't just go around and use other people's stuff however you want, you know!"

The cat pawed at the bags, apparently wanting something inside. Avyran pulled a bottle of milk out of one of the bags. "You want this? Ah, man..I was going to drink this after dinner.....But...I guess you need it more than I do," he said with a look at the cat and how unhealthy it looked. It probably hadn't eaten in days. He emptied one of the bags, then poured the milk into the bag. The cat approached it and began drinking immediately. Avryan began to pet the animal with his left hand. "Sorry...I didn't mean to be mean to you.....I guess...we have something in common....You must be an orphan, too..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm
((Aww. I feel so bad for Avyran! crying That reminds me of when my family and I go to Chicago and we see all the homeless guys on the streets with their empty, used Starbucks venti latte cups that they scavenged out of the garbage. crying ))
"Thanks-yawn-Suki. D'you and Ikima want some tea and chocolate croissants?" Maria asked, yawning widely.  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 pm
(whoa, deep and homelessy)

Yin pulled his UFO into the hangar/garage place and hops out.

"Time to fix the problem," he says as he pulls a red button out of his pocket and presses it.

"First send them all to bed, and then I'll have to take out whatever they stuck in the main ventilation shaft."

He continued forwards, it wasn't going to take much before he was able to go to bed, probably just a sausage in there, but still was slightly annoying. Needed to improve the blcoking around the place so they didn't get so all over the place.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games