Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 pm
(oh yeah, now I remember. So I think I knew but forgot)

Yin enters the lunch area and once again rushes towards the cooks to get his food.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:44 pm
( that was funny it's foundation right? well if you want you face black blue or purple sure!)  

Taria180

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:07 pm
(Hey, that would be an interesting look.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:08 pm
(than go get some mascara and send us a pic)  

Taria180

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm
(my little cousin did that he used all my lipstick and my mascara omg i wanted to kill him but he looked so cute he was all purple and pink and even had a little gold) "im really hungry i wonder whats to eat"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:29 pm
(lmfao @ this whole mascara discussion rofl Personally, I don't like wearing mascara. If I wear my glasses, my eyelashes brush against the lenses and get them all dirty.))
Jesse rolled her eyes and shook Night to bring him to his senses. "I'm fine. It's just make-up. See?" she said, holding out a tube of mascara. "And no it's not magical." she added. "You put it on like this." she pulled a mirror out of her pocket and applied a fresh coat of mascara along with eyeliner. "Besisdes, if someone did beat me up I wouldn't have a scratch, let alone a black eye. Watch." she said, withdrawing her switchblade and slicing open her palm. After a minute the wound knitted itself back together, the blood receding and the flesh unmarred.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:48 pm
Night looked at her even more confused.
What is makeup?? I don't understand. He was now set on learning about the strange makeup and what it was.
What does it do? Night grab some and tired putting it on. He was surprisingly good at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 pm
Finds an empty table and sits down in the seat the wall. Again wearing her hoody-jacket and her hood covering her face.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 pm
Jesse giggled as Night tried on the make-up. She held out the little mirror for him to see his reflection. "Well, make-up is...you see we wear...it, uh, accentuates your good features and hides your flaws to an extent and if applied properly." she struggled to explain. "Some people wear it because they think it makes them more beautiful." she added. "You actually pretty cute, Night." she said, taking a small bag out of her backpack and dumping it's contents on the tray. She looked through it, eventually pulling out what she was looking for. Jesse's eyes gleamed mischievously as she went at Night with the eyeshadow, tilting his head to look at her workmanship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:22 pm
i walk behind you "you did a good job"  

diamond princess ashley

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 pm
Yin then sits down with the food he had grabbed on his tray.

"I felt like some mexican today." He says as he pockets the red packet once again and reaches for his burrito.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:37 pm
Jesse turned at the sound of the girl's voice. "Who, him or me?" she asked, only to be distracted by Yin's arrival. She raised an eyebrow. "Really? Mexican food?" her voice was disbelieving. "Whatever, it's your funeral."  

Methodless Madness

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 pm
"oh yeah that reminds me im hungry" runs to get something
comes back with a giant pizza
"yeah im so glad i got a whole pizza"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 pm
"Hopefully not for a long time, and if it happens hopefully my funeral doesn't last long." He grinned at that statement then took a bite of his burrito.

"What happened to Night?"  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:45 pm
Jesse nearly gagged at the smell of the burrito. "Oh, Night? He's trying to figure out what make-up is and how to apply it. I have to admit it, he's actually pretty good at putting on mascara and such." she remarked.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games