Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 am
Eztli blinked, then internally sighed. He glanced off to the side, feeling a touch less confident now.

"Well, I was asking if you would like to go and do something later on... Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Nerissa smelled the creamer and added a drop to the coffee...She liked its result so she added a bit more. This stuff was good. Soon enough her hands began to twitch.
"You Okay, Sal?"

Nym saluted as a promise of his obedience, before he continued down the page, now and again studying a diagram or picture after reading.

------

Adira brushed her tousled hair into place, navigating around the dark horns on her head. She tried to stiffle a yawn in vain. "I-" Adira began, nerves floating up from her unconscious. What were these nerves about? "I think that sounds lovely." She honestly didn't know whether or not to call it a date. She was leaning more to the affirmative but either way was okay. Adira liked Eztli's presence. He seemed to calm her down...or at least make her less anxious. Her nerves floated back up to the surface...usually.

"It's okay. I...don't think I was out for very long." She glanced toward the ghosts for an affirmation but they were studiously ignoring the succubus' conversation with the reaper-angel. "Do...Do you want to sit down and play with us?" She took a deep breath, trying to quell her needless anxieties, "Poker is quite enjoyable." She nodded, trying to appear cheerful.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 am
Eztli blinked, then smiled a bit.

"Ah, sure. That sounds fun."

As Eztli pulled up a chair, the ghosts were rather ecstatic that somebody else would be playing with them, perhaps giving them a chance to win. Sadly, they forgot that reapers were a type of empath as well, so both Eztli and Adira almost seemed to team up and kick their butts in the card game.

Galantros looked down at Ophelia and Banquo and couldn't help but laugh a bit as he cooked.

"Sorry guys, you'll have to wait your turn. It's almost done, omelets don't take very long to cook....

...Malos, I just realized, what if the angels want some? We don't have nearly enough eggs in those cartons."

"Normally I'd agree GL, but uh... there's something weird going on. I could've sworn we used at least a dozen so far, but we don't have a single empty carton yet."

"... That is weird."

Glancing over from reading a magazine, one of the angelic entities just smiled knowing, and mentally sent off a prayer of thanks to wherever their Creator may be. Of those awake, Thas, Eztli, and Sephiroth probably sensed and overheard what was going on. Thas just quietly chuckled.

(Side note and taking a step back: Sylin's kind is known as the Demon-Eyes, named so not only because they have three various eyeball types in their heads, but because they have exceedingly good vision and extremely accurate aim with range weaponry.)

During this, Muerte watched the shows that Sephiroth put on the television with a more studious nature than entertained.

"The talking creatures speak of interesting things..."

Abigail meanwhile was busy leaning into Sephiroth, placing budding flowers of white, grey, and a light sky blue color in his wings which she asked him show off at the moment.

Somewhere near the fireplace, Ralis and Dieamos were having an interesting conversation about the cultures and natures of Hell and Heaven.

- - - - - -

"Yeah... *ahem* I'm alright. Stable for now I think."

With the field gone, Sal got up and dusted himself off.

"Excuse me a moment."

He then went in search for Marcha, wondering where she went. When he finally found her, he approached her as calmly and carefully as he could.

"Hey. Can we talk?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 am
Marcha had gone to the bathroom and was getting out of it in dog form. When asked if they could talk, Marcha sat where she was and looked up at him. Duran did not leave Sal completely alone and stood round the corner.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am
Sal cleared his throat and sat down next to Marcha.

"I want to.... apologize, for my outburst, and that blast of electricity that got out of hand. I should have more control of that, but I suppose that what I learned was just so emotionally startling that..."

He glanced off to the side, unsure of how to word things or how to act in this sort of situation. Hesitantly, he tried to scratch Marcha behind the ear, avoiding using any sort of even pleasurable amount of electricity on her this time.

"I lost control and snapped. That... subject about... my parent.... and such. It's a sensitive topic. It claws at my mind, and makes things not so clear."

He thought back on what Duran had mention he should say if he meant it...

"Also, I don't want you to think I'm... angry at you, or dislike you because you didn't go through the things I did. Personally, I don't know what you've gone through, but.... ergh.

"I guess I just want things to be alright between us."

Salanio's non-petting hand was twitching on his knee, due to nerves and awkwardness.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 am
Marcha patted his twitching hand with her paw and nuzzled him a little. She took on a form that allowed her to talk. "That was a good apology from one who doesn't usually do it and mean it. You're...surprising at times... Emotionally you hounds seem more like humanoids than dogs... most domestic dogs don't ever get to see their parents after a young age still or even get to meet them and really don't mind at all. Though if it helps from what I remember of master back then... of what I was told happened when Heegh tugged on his chain... I remember your mom was pretty close to him at the time and he didn't grab her and take her with him. If, what he says is true... and she lived long enough Heegh would have had to have found her by going through all those chains."

"It's nice to know you don't resent me for the way I appear to live. Though I can't help but be a little shaken up still. Normally electricity hurts and I know too much could either kill me or really hurt... so I've been nervous of you for that on varying degrees... I think it went back up a bit."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 am
Sephiroth was paying more attention to Ralis's and Dieamos's conversation because he found it interesting since he really didn't know that of the two places and had only visited Heaven for short periods usually to find Thas. His feathers stood on end and he unconsciously ruffled them either once Abigail got enough flowers in that it bugged him or she had touched a spot and he suddenly itched.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am
(Dieamos) "With Lucifer, there was at least more order and a touch less chaos. A bit less of demons tearing at each other's throats. In a strange sense, it was like he actually cared in some minor way. Not entirely the case, but the maintenance is much less with Heegh in the Satan's seat now."

Ralis nodded to show he was paying attention. "Interesting that Heegh let you get away with doing whatever you wanted for as long as he did."

"I suppose it was because for a while, I was stronger than him in some minor ways."

"Hmm... Heaven... well, is more orderly of course, but in subtle ways. I suppose it seems like we're all left to our own devices, but only because God's presence is always with us. Though for some, it seems like they forget this simple fact and feel like excessive strictness to our ranking system is necessary... In time, they learn though."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Unfortunately the game just got a whole lot more difficult as soon as the Reaper sat down. She often gave off little clues emotionally before she caught on to the Reaper's empath abilities. It was more of a contest between the two empaths: who could lie the best.

As the rounds of poker went on, Adira finally got her swing back; she didn't win necessarily but she was getting her groove back. She grinned gamely at Eztli, a bit of competitiveness in her eye. She wanted to win (despite the absence of money).

---------
These smells were unusual to the hounds' noses. But as carnivorous animals, the smell of egg intrigued them. They wanted those eggs.

Phe jumped up so her front paws were on the top of the counter as she watched GL cooking the Omelets. Her tail wagged.

Banquo was sitting like a good boy, patient and calm.
------

Nerissa's eyebrow raised. That was a fast episode. They were normally much longer. Strange. She glanced toward her mate.

Nym was...still reading. It seemed as if the hound loved to read. Too bad Heegh never let them. Nym would be a great researcher.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm
"I thought God left us to our own devices because He wants us to consciously choose what we do, not because His presence is always with us," said the listening in Sephiroth.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 pm
Duran started to work on making a little bug from his position around the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:14 am
As the game of poker went on, Eztli found himself losing a bit more and more. Perhaps it was because reapers weren't so used to hiding their emotional tells, being more like communal empaths than anything else. Especially with a lack of facial features, it was one of the many other ways they expressed themselves. He still won a game here and there, but for the most part Adira was winning. In part, it may have also been his attraction to her that was distracting him as well.

Disgusting completely with one hand he got, he folded, sighed, and grinned at Adira.

"If we were playing for cash, I'd be outta the game a long time ago... Deal me one more hand."

Ralis glanced over towards Sephiroth. "Excellent point... You haven't been to Heaven very much, have you Sephiroth?"

"Eggs are done! Everyone ready to eat?"

After one of the angels said a quick prayer of thanks over the food, everyone was served. A plateful was set aside for Jacob to be warmed up later for when he awoke later that evening.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am
Sephiroth shook his head slightly when he said, "not much."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm
Sadly...Adira also had to fold, giving off a face by accident, obviously she was getting more and more tired. She didn't want to go to sleep, however. She didn't want the dreams that would accompany sleep. She was so happy that she didn't want to see Heegh's face before her--as would undoubtedly happen if she were to fall asleep.

"I'm glad we are not playing for money then...although I would have never joined if it was as I have none."
She smiled, as the cards were dealt out.

Then there was the fact that she was hungry. Starving for the emotional lust--such a delicacy these days. She took an omelet, though, just to try it. It was okay. Nothing to a plateful of emotions but all right.

---------
Ophelia loved the Omelet. She wanted another. She wanted several more. They were delicious. "You're a good cook." She said to GL.

Banquo loved his as well, eating it more quickly than Phe. The hound loved Earth food.
------

Hell Hounds have excellent hearing, so needless to say, Nerissa and Nym heard the entire conversation between Marcha and Sal.

Nerissa looked down at Nym's page in the book, even it stayed for a moment of two longer than usual. Other than this, the hounds showed no indication of actually listening to the conversation...

Nerissa shook her head very slightly...Sal was getting soft. She stretched out her body. Not too long ago Sal would have resented the dog and tried to kill her for it. He would have gone crazy at the idea.

Nerissa calmly regarded the situation. Would Sal be an obstruction in achieving their goal?

If Nym were in his hound or wolf forms, his ears would have been folded against his head. He could feel the waves of tension rolling off of his mate, perhaps because the hound knew her so well.

Nym stood and watched as Duran built--his eyes following every movement.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games