Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:40 pm
Granted…TV becomes so interesting for you now that you spend the rest of your life as a couch potato, zombified gazing into the TV.

I wish I had an ice cold beer about now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 am
Sure thing, toots. You crack the icy beer open, but it slips and spills on the floor.

I wish I was related to Walt Disney.
(OOC: Can you make this a bad thing?)  

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm
Granted - you are Walt Disney's 4th cousin's illegitimate offspring. This cousin ran off before your birth so DNA testing was never done, and was burned to ashes in a fiery plane crash with a few 100 other people. With no way to discern who was whom, you can never prove it. Aw well, since you're so far removed in the family chain, it wouldn't have helped you anyways.

Wishes corrupting wishes wasn't quite so much fun. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Granted…Everyone starts wishing the same wish over and over and you are stuck trying to come up with different corruptions for the same wish. NOT SO FUN ANYMORE…IS IT!!!! rofl

I wish I could spend more time drawing.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:41 am
Granted, you have been whisked away to the early part of last century and spend your days drawing water from the well for the laundry room in a large castle.

Wishes Psyzapp would go take care of Dr Drake in the Geezer's Bar  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 pm
Granted…Dr. Drake won't know what hit him and when I'm done with him he'll be a puddle on the floor! twisted

Wait…was that a corruption…it's just too darn fun! twisted
Come visit the Geezer Bar, but I warn you, it may get messy!

Wish I had a whip in my inventory to surprise Dr. Drake! (Best go buy one at the Marketplace twisted )  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 pm
granted here is a whip but it was to heavy to hold up so the whip was useless

wishes to get a gift from the next person who posts mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:54 pm
Granted - you've been given a nurses hat... seriously, go check your inventory wink

Wishes the damn neighbor kids would quit with the fireworks already... all night long for the entire f'ing week... sets off the donkey that lives on the other side and between his breying and the big booms going offing, who could sleep (Yes, I live a few miles from the reservation, they do have the big ones) stare  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Granted…After July 4th, things start to settle down. But it will start all over again next year! rofl

I wish someone would come to the Geezer bar and save me from turning into a werewolf!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:08 pm
granted instead of a wolf now you are a jekle and hyde

wishes i wouldnt shed or cough up hairballs  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 am
Granted, but now you are itchy and smelly all the time plus suffer severe digestive problems.

I wish people would stop talking on their cell phones and texting while driving.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 pm
Granted, but they are still reading the newspaper, putting on their makeup, shaving, etc. *sigh* Seems those secondary tickets for using cell phones while driving haven't been good at deterring this behavior as one has to be pulled over for something else first. gonk

Wishes my kids would stop interrupting me while I'm trying to type... stressed  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm
granted but now u have to pester them instead of them pestering you and u start to wonder what they doing alone....

wishes for some ink to help make my blue body dye  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am
granted. you have ink, sadly it is the wrong color and not worth much... in fact hardly worth your time to sell in the marketplace.

i wish that this week will be slow at work.

Bobb_Tellurian

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:54 am
Granted!

As the day begans, your morning seems quite slow due to the little amount of work to be done. Slowly you realize that EVERYTHING is moving alot slower than usual. Unfortunately, while still half-asleep, you took some painkillers from your dentist 3 years ago instead of your daily vitamins before heading to work. Slowly you call for help, but everything fades.... to.... black...

I wish I had a plate of waffles!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games