Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:02 am
The bits and pieces I get off my face just aren't enough! I want an actual pie! *throws a child-like hissy fit, rolling around on the floor kicking and screaming "I want pie" over and over*

Below me is sick and tired of hissy fits.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 am
OH GOOD GODS!! Get OFF the floor you big sissy! There IS NO PIE…get it…NO PIE!! Now quit your whining and carrying on like a little schoolgirl and be a man. Cowboy up you loon.

Below me is just as disgusted with the display of a hissy fit.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:21 pm
Good Grief, Charlie Brown - suck it up, boy or I'll give you a reason to cry. twisted

Below me wants to see someone cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm
*Looks around* Who is responsible for this hissy fit going on? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind and see them burst into tears. Or really ANYONE burst into tears once I tear them a new one! I CAN'T STAND THE WHINING! stressed I THINK I'M GONNA LOOSE IT!

Below me wants to form a mob to make the hissy fit stop.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:25 pm
*Grabs a whip and starts organizing a crew...*
Who wants the whining to stop? Bring your canes, your pitchfork, your favorite item to smack someone... it's time to beat some sense in to these bloody whiners.

Below me is fearing the gore to come  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 pm
OMG! Nooo! No gore! I don't want to take any part in that! Augh! My poor eyes! *covers eyes with hands*

Below me wonders what all the commotion is.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 am
What's all this about an angry mob and gore? I was too busy whining about not having pie that I didn't really pay attention to what was going on.

..... why is everyone glaring at me?

Below me pities my ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 am
Yup, amazing how pie turns into pitchforks n' torches. Ooops, maybe that's something that happens with that funky soda machine we've got around here someplace....

The next person really would like a real pie.
[just can't let that pie thing go]  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:13 pm
I so in to pie, I just can't help myself. Cherry, apple. banana cream, wild berry. *goes to stuff her face*

Below me is mad about anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm
THAT'S IT…I JUST LOST IT!!!!! scream I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! *stomps around trying to pull hair, nostrils flair and face turns red* WHAT IS IT WITH THE WHINING AND ALL THIS FREAKING PIE?!! *finds nearest table of pies and topples it over. Pie spills everywhere* THERE YOU GO TES…HERE IS YOUR PRECIOUS PIE!!! *scoops up handful of pie and smears it all over TES's face. Then stomps away in a fit of rage yelling obscenities to the likes of which nobody has ever heard*

Below me is in utter shock at my display of rage.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:19 pm
What in Hades is going on around here? Are those the good dishes all over this floor...? eek *Grabs a glass of tequila and shoots it down.* Whew - now I feel better.

Below me wants some shots, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:14 pm
Hey, Brat! Pass that bottle down here, will ya? Hmm, now where are the cabana boys so we can do body shots??

Below me is a cabana boy.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm
I am a cabana boy? ninja When... How... Why... I sure don't remember getting a sex change... *Heads off to the bathroom to check myself out*

Below me wants to be a cabana helper, too... without the gender changing requirement... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 pm
I don't know exactly what I would be doing as a cabana boy, but it sounds exciting. Seems like all I would have to do is learn to deal with ladies fawning over me all day cool

Below me is very objectionable of me being a cabana boy.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm
WHAT??! TES…A CABANA BOY?! Give me a break! All that whining and carrying on about pie and your gonna make HIM a cabana boy?! He won't be able to hack it! Why if one of us ladies even looks at him the wrong way, he'll burst into tears! I can't even imagine the hissy fit he's gonna have with whipping cream, handcuffs and a whip?! There's just NO WAY!!

Below me wants to see if TES is "man" enough to handle being a cabana boy.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games