Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:37 pm
"YAH! Now we can be together all day! and walkaround together... unless you don't want to...." Kawaii said happly!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:41 pm
'.... I swear to god he's teasing me' Kikyo tought as she looked at the piece of cake and continued reading her book  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:43 pm
zoncaro licked his fingers after taking a bite out of the piece he cut out "why would i not want to" he says and holds her"id love to" he says smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:43 pm
Yukina stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder. She walked into the library and sat at one of the tables. She noticed Kikyo staring at a new boy and blushing. And she complained about Nova.  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 pm
OOC: it is kikyo who is blushing i am with Fenrir!
"YAY!" Kawaii said!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 pm
Xale walked into the library and sat next to Yukina, "Have you seen Nova?", he asked her as he put his head donw and closed his eyes. "Damn another sleepless night.", he said softly enough for only Yukina to hear.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:51 pm
Kikyo's eyes twiched as she watching the new boy. She got up from her chair and grabed her bag and book and left 'That teme was teasing me, ugh what a b*****d' Kikyo tought as she left the library  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 pm
zoncaro walked over and gave kikyo some of the cheese cake"if you want the whole things yours" he said walking out of the library leaving the cheese cake in her hands fenrir held kawaiis hand and walked to class  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 pm
"ok so what class is first?" Kawaii asked holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm
Kikyo blinked a few times and looked at the cake in her hands and smiled and ate some of it. 'Mmmm delicious' Kikyo tought as she was walking happily around the halls eating cake  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:01 pm
OOC: Quit it now i REALLY want cheese cake! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:03 pm
zoncaro looked at his next class he walked in and sat at the table"our first class is science" he says and walks into class holding her hand  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm
OOC: good thing i have cheesecake in my fridge XP

Kikyo finnished eating and walked to her first class which was science and sat at the back of the room  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm
Well, okay then!" Kawaii said takeing a set in on of the chairs an pats the one next to her so he would sit next to him.  

Bre loves PINK

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:07 pm
Xale got up from the table and walked to the big oak tree out side where he could be sean from the science classroom.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games