Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:47 pm

"I'd get it in a few seconds. I have this place, as well as ther realms, bugged to my advantage. Thus teh reason why the wraiths cannot harm me, let alone touch me." He smirked, "But, I can help you get informe in an instant, if you wish."

(([arctic.rose] is sick...))
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:14 pm

The wraiths that were present hissed with malice at Adeodatus. Jasper smiled. "That would be the ideal thing to do... wouldn't it." Bugged?.... well well... isn't he prepared... Masssster.... what sssshall we do? Wait till I call for you.... until then... go about your daily pitiful existence. Yessss, my lord.

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:02 pm

"As a matter of fact, I could even destroy this part of the realm. Jus one flick of a switch." He said, "But sadly the switches are back home... the one they haven't found yet." He chuckled evily a little. "They are in fro a surprise with us teaming up."
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:24 pm

"Yes, they are aren't they... And I would love that update right about now...." The wraiths dispersed silently, going all directions. "And I'd prefer that you wait till after we're gone before you blow this section up... If you don't mind.."

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:32 pm

"Blow it up? Why not remodel is for slaves?" He asked. He pulled out a small metal spike. "These are nanobots, they'll inform you. But I'll have to inject them into your brain." He informed him.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:38 pm

"... Sounds pleasant... " Jasper looked at the spike warily, trying to assess how dangerous the tiny thing could possibly be. "Go ahead... though why I trust you this much this early is unknown to me..."
((Goodnight ))

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:55 am

((i'm back... and i lived through a major car crash without getting hurt *sigh* i'm gonna feel this when i wake up ^^ well i guess it was a good thing my dad had a truck *snifffle* i'm gonna miss that thing crying but yeah how's everyone doin? and what did i miss ))
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:45 am

Diz raised an eyebrow as he looked around and the few other patrons going back to whatever it was they had all been doing before, his attention was caught by a woman arguing with a man by the bar as he walked towards it to talk with the bartender. He stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened when he saw the woman was Dazeray and with a slight grin he continued to walk past slowly. "Why don't you just kill him?" He questioned her as he was passing by the pair closely while he completely ignored the man outright. "It'd be easy enough. Especially for people like us." He continued as he walked up to the bar. He stopped and leaned on the counter and watched noticing that Dazeray was desperately trying to keep herself in check. Why does she protect these people? He wondered as he could feel himself wanting to step in but was unsure of whether Dazeray would be grateful or angry for him to do so. Women are so complicated.

Nutrino Starwind

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:47 am

((Alot... like four pages... Arcaos blew some type of stone up...Adeodatus freed Jasper.... a criminal mastermind that was imprisoned in a coffin 500 years ago... sonia went to find dahila so she could get some stone from her... And Diz and Dazeray have been talking off an on and now she is being sexually harassed by some drunk dud from the bar and Diz has just escaped from prison.... I thik that's everything... ))
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:23 am

A woman walks into a bar after a long night of running from cops for a crime (surprisingly) not committed by her.Her name is atlanta. by the bar she sees two men and a women, the latter of which appears to be in distress. atlanta walks casually up to the bar to get a better angle. seeing that the male who does not appear drunk seems to be helping her, she settles onto a barstool to watch. "after all, this might actually be fun." she pauses then shakes her head. "no, nothing is fun after being tazed." the feeling of those stupid little prongs biting into her flesh still lingered like the aftertaste of bad milk. she settled back and, hoping the feeling would go away, ordered a beer and sat back for the show.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Dazeray glanced over and noticed Diz sitting at the bar.
Diz!
Dazeray reached behind her and grabbed her half-finished Pina Coloda. She jerked it and splashed it in the man's face. The man let go of her to cover his eyes. Dazeray took the chance and ran over to Diz.
"Help!" she yelped as the sat down next him, shrinking behind his large form in the process.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Adeodatus stabbed Jasper witht eh spike. He pulled it out, and a few seconds later a flood of information reached his knowledge. "This is only the basics. If I loaded everything I knew in them, they'd overload." He said looking around. "I supposed I could start remodeling it now...." He pulled out his PDA and press a few buttons. A castle started to emerge out of the ground. "Good, the slave castle is still here after all." He said to Jasper as they rose from the ground on a tower top, "This good for ya?"

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm

"Fine actually... Much better than that bloody box..." Jasper said absent- mindedly as he quickly went through the information. "For basics... this information actually seems very thorough.."

((g2g))
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Diz watched the man get angry and headed in his direction obviously after Dazeray, Diz looked over his shoulder at her quickly then looked back at the man. "I suggest you walk away now, while you still have the ability to do so." Diz said putting up an arm and placing his palm on the man's chest.

"And what happens if I don't just walk away?" The man replied angrily as he tried to stare Diz down. "Do you know who I am?"

"Simple I beat your a** into next year. No I don't know who you are and I don't care either." Diz replied returning the man's stare. "Last chance! Walk away now." Diz expected the man to leave but he hadn't he just seemed to stay stood there in front of him. "Hey, Dazeray? Do you want me to leave him breathing?" Diz asked quite calmly without taking his eyes of the drunk.

"You little punk! I'll teach you some respect." The drunk yelled and swung a fist into the side of Diz' head and slammed another one into his gut. "This'll teach you!"

Diz hadn't moved or attempted to avoid the two punches and took them both without flinching. As the drunk threw another punch to the side of Diz' head again Diz grabbed the drunks hand. Diz used his free hand to simply bend one of the man's fingers back and twisted it. The man crashed face first onto a table and Diz held him there by the finger as the man continued to yell in pain. "So, what should I do with him Dazeray? It's your call."

Nutrino Starwind

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games