Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:10 pm
"..Sa..ri..a.." mumbled Mizuki as she tried to stand up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 pm
stood up strike at them but they kick to gut and i cough blood."u r no match on us or fighting skill too"said man grab my hair and other men went to mizuki and grab her.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Claire saw what was going on and got too angry to think. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" She screamed and ran into the man who held saria with a sharp stone. She jumped on the guy who had Mizuki and snapped his arm back. "Won't you people ever learn." She bellowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 pm
"Cla..i..re.." said Mizuki smiling with hope.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 pm
CLaire kneed their Manhood high up into their throats and then kicked them into the river. Her breathing wasn't steady breathing but heaves of raging air. Her lungs felt like fire and her heart felt even worse. She fell to her knees gasping for a little ease in the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 pm
"..Cl..a..ir..e." mumbled Mizuki and started crawling slowly at Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 pm
Claire threw up the acid and water in her stomach and caught her breath. "Mizuki don't move just stay where you are. I-I'm fine." Claire said turned away from Mizuki so that she couldn't see how pale Claire had become.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 pm
"Can..'t lie...fr..om....m..e.." said Mizuki as she continued to crawl towards her.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Claire threw more up but this time more blood from her mouth and stomach acid burning her throat making it hard to speak. "Mizuki you are worse of than me. You need to stop moving toward me. I might get you sick." Claire said in a hoarse cracking voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm
jack heard a three guys come to beach and saw me "that guy who killed reko and get our boss too"said men change get me.jack get his blade cut men arm off and other men didnt come near me and they start run away from me."these day is bad day and u made it wrose"said jack went to men and took a three bottle of jungle fever cures and leave the man a alone.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 pm
"I'm..alre...dy....s..ic..k...no..wor..ry.." mumbled Mizuki, smiling wryly and still crawling towards Claire slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 pm
Claire turned toward Mizuki a little blood trickling from the side of her mouth. She tried to smile and she moved closer to Mizuki and held her hand. "We are going to be alright." I think. she thought silently.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 pm
saria lay on ground didnt say a word and felt someone is come here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Mizuki smiled at Claire and nodded.
"I'll...get..Sa..r..ia.." said Mizuki and started to crawl towards Saria.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces