Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:33 pm
"Sigh...romance." she said, looking at Jin and Sophia.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:03 pm
(oh, alrighty then.)

Yuki giggles and pokes Jin in the head. "Your boyfriend fell asleep, Sophia-chan!" She grabbed her camera and took a picture before walking over to Michi. "Cute aren't they?"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 pm
"Wow...lucky them I guess," I said, shrugging.
Hopefully, it'll last I thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm
"I don't know how it's going to work with Jin fainting all the time and all..." says Yuki, poking his stomach to check for breathing.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 am
Sophia was still pretty red and was suprised when Jin fainted in her lap. She amiled a little at everyone's comments about him and she gently sat him up. Supporting him with her shoulder. "I think it's rather cute." She giggled lightly and sipped her tea. "But I'm concerned that if he keeps fainting like this he will fall on something and hurt himself." She admitted with a concerned tone. "To be honest, I did come here expecting that a host win me and help me with my bashfulness." She admitted "But I'm glad I found all of you guys and Mr. Jin here. You all made me so happy, I haven't felt this comfortable around people in a long long time. Thank you all for accepting me." She thanked everyone happily. She would be sure to thank Jin when he woke up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am
((Im sorry i keep taking so long to reply!!! urrrrhhhhhhh))
"Yeah, I think I want all of the, umm.... Ok to see enough copies." Kaana smiled. "They ARE so cute!."  

Kaana-Chan

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 am
"Aren't they the best pictures and videos ever!?" *Squeals*
"Oh and you are most welcome Sophia-chan!" *Winks*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am
Yuki giggled. "No problem Sophy-chan!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 pm
"You're very welcome Sophia-san." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:35 pm
::I faintly hear the voices of other girls talking about how cute we are. I hear Sophia say she's glad to have met me and the others, and as I slowly re-awaken to the world, I open my eyes and realize Sophia is supporting me with her shoulder, and I sit up completely to take the strain off her::

Oh dear, I keep passing out on you all. ::Chuckles to myself:: I'm glad to have met you all as well. ::I turn to face to face Sophia and look her dead in the eye:: Especially you, Sophia-chan. You have not just made my day, you've made my lifetime, and I'm glad you walked into my life today. I just hope Tamaki-Sempai doesn't try to steal you away from me, or there'll be one less host in the club, lol just kidding.

::Sophia giggles loudly and confidently at that statement, and I notice that she has lost all shyness, and is no longer hiding her beautiful, entrancing eyes behind her hair. As I realize her confidence, I smile as big as I ever could::

Sophia-chan, that newfound confidence of yours, it's very enticing. I've never seen you look more radiant and gorgeous than you are right now. I can finally say with all my heart and soul, I LOVE YOU.

::As Sophia turns red yet again (this is becoming a trend, isn't it?) I think of all the possibilities for a relationship, all the things I can do now that I never could before::

I'm so happy! Now I can go out to eat and say those 3 words I've ALWAYS wanted to speak: "Table for two". Oh I can't wait! *Squees*

Sophia-chan, there's only one thing left for me to do. Please allow me. This is my gift to you.

::I lightly put my fingers under her chin and pull her close to me. As I do, I close my eyes and, without hesitation, I do the impossible. I gently press my lips to hers. We stay this way for a good 15-20 seconds or so, before Princess Yuki blows a whistle in my ear and yells "Halftime! Let's break it up people!" while others shout "Get a room you two, and Theresa loads up 3 dvd discs worth of pics and video footage. Miss Yuzuki and Izumi both gasp in surprise and then Izumi jumps around screaming "Lovebirds lovebirds"::

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 pm
(Aha, that sounds like something I actually would say xd Seriously though, can you please stop talking for me Jin? It's kinda annoying... )

Yuki made her whistle disappear to...who knows where...and plopped down on a couch. She sighed. "I miss Tama-senpai...Ihave no one to poke.." She pouted cutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm
"Me and Mr. bunny miss him too, he always has something funny and ridiculous to say, *sighs*"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 pm
(Sorry Princess Yuki, didn't mean to annoy you. It's just that the others do it, so I figured it'd be ok if I did it too.)
Otaku_Gurl_69
(Aha, that sounds like something I actually would say xd Seriously though, can you please stop talking for me Jin? It's kinda annoying... )

Yuki made her whistle disappear to...who knows where...and plopped down on a couch. She sighed. "I miss Tama-senpai...Ihave no one to poke.." She pouted cutely.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 pm
(it's cool. Just bugs me a little s'all)  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Kaana squeed loudly, very different for her, and snapped about 50 pictures. "Anyone want copies?!!" She said loudly, then almost blushed with embarassment that SHE had actually squeed. "Heh.... Umm..... OH SKREW IT!!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!" Kaana said, squeeing with yuki.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games