Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Sage nodded. "Ahh.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm
Davian skipped round the corner to see Leon with a girl and an... Owl? He continued to skip along towards the pair making sure to keep himself looking like a young brunette girl. "Leon!" He called out waving a hand above his head as he skipped up to them. "Oooh! Who's she? She's pretty." He continued sounding like a generally curious little girl.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Leon laughed as he saw Davian skipping towards them and slapped a hand into his own face. "This is Sage she is a friend of mine." He replied holding back a laugh knowing from the act that he was making others see him as something totally diffrent from the man that he could see infront of him. "Sage this is... Davian."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm
Sage cocked her head to the side. Well, it's not the weirdest thing I've seen. She thought. "Nice to meet you Davis." She said, smiling.  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm
Davian Bowed lifting the bottom of his dress smiling back at Sage. "How are you Leon? I haven't seen you in months." Davian said then looked at Sage. "Well it's good to see you are atleast making friends now, but I must ask... What's with the owl. I mean it's cute and all but shouldn't it be sleeping?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm
He's the first person, today, to remember that they're noctournal. She pet Kae's head and turned to Davian. "Well, I'm a scorcess so I actually used a spell that changed her sleeping habits."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm
Leon wondered what Sage was seeing and was pleased that it wasn't something that would disgust the public. "Okay Davian, I have to know... What are you looking like this time?" He asked anxiously.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:52 pm
Sage answered for Davian. "He looks like a young girl, it's kind of creepy actualy."  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Davian studied the owl closely for a few seconds before looking at Leon. "Today? Hmmm... Well so far I've been a ten year old blonde girl and at the moment I'm a ten year old brunette girl." He replied to Leon before moving back a few steps undoing his ability allowing himself to be seen as his true figure. He was young looking only about twenty years of age at most. "And now I am me." He said smiling at the pair.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm
Leon looked at Sage. "Long green hair, young looking and male?" He asked her wondering if he was actually revealling himself.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm
Sage nodded. "Yep and alot less creepy then when he was posing as a girl."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Davian laughed as he listened to the conversation between the two. "Creepy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I thought I was cute..." He said thoughtfully.

Jedi Master Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm
Sage grinned. "It's creepy because you're really a guy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:11 pm
"If you hadn't been told already you would have never know that though, right?" He asked grinning.

Jedi Master Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 pm
"I suppose, but I could still tell you were a demon."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games