Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 pm
Tsukasa finished her drink. "Yes, lets go take this tour around the city."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:06 pm
33monkeyZ
Flutter smiled. she enjoyed telling people how she met her fish. "well, when I was a child I loved to swim, but I was forbidden to swim in the lake of Okasaku. I was always curious why, so one day I went to go find out. I started swimming and everything seemed fine when suddenly a whirlpool appeared. I was about to be sucked in, lost forever under the water, when these three fish pulled me up on dry land. we've been inseparable ever since." She smiled again and hugged each of her fish.

(just a warning, Flutter can not give a simple answer. it will always be long.)

(Lmao alright. :])
"Really? That's awesome. Now that I think of it, I never thought that I was really lonely until now. I hope that we can have a long friendship. Or that no one feels lonely here." Sharon smiled.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm
Kiki smiled. She was glad everyone was getting along. "So, with Tsukasa and the others gone, what should we do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:27 pm
"ya she's right the school is basicly emty, we could do whatever we want. said crystal  

11bumblebee

arslflargax

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:24 pm
*sets bag on floor in dorm* hmmm.... its nicer than a cave i guess... *examines the warm and welcoming room witg what looks like a soft bed*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 pm
"I really don't know. I barely know any of my classes. I don't even know where my room is. The first thing I did here was fly overhead and check out the layout of the school. Then I had to go to my classes. after that everything is crazy. I think this is still my first or second day here. I think." Sharon said.
"Do you want to see my broom? It's so awesome. It can fold up into the size of a pencil, but I don't really do that cuz knowing my bag, I'll loose it in there. It may look like a small shoulder bag but it really holds most of my items. see?" Sharon said opening her bag and taking out her broom in it's regular form. I brought out with my broom, tons of clothes, textbooks for the school year, books I was reading, my favortie books, hair brush, a laptop, a cellphone, papers, wands and repairs, potions and all potiony stuff, and a lot more that she couldn't name cuz there was a ton of stuff there.
"And to think these are only my essentials. My room had a bunch of more unneeded stuff also but who's counting. I was going to run away until I had learned what was happening. Then I also learned that you have to be prepared for the worse so I've carried that along ever since I was taught that. It's not even heavy. Well in my bag of course. but outside, oh gosh is it the heaviest stuff." Sharon said.

[please note that Sharon talks a lot so don't be surprised If I have a long post. redface ]

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:01 pm
Kiki stared at Sharon, open mouthed, as she pulled a million things out of her tiny shoulder bag. "Oh my gosh! a person could get lost in there! .... Anyway, classes don't start again 'til tomorrow morning, soooo.... we could go to the simulator room and practice spells and fighting." Kiki had been wanting to check that room out ever since she'd arrived at the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 pm
"A what? I'm sorry I don't know what that is. I get so confused easily out here..." Sharon said confused as she started putting everything back into her bag.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 am
"oh, the simulation room is like a practice room. it creates a virtual battle scene and then you use spells or fighting skills to defeat all the enamies. it helps you improve your skills....wanna go check it out?" Kiki gives Sharon a cute cat smile. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am
Character's Name- Izumi
Age- 19
Picture - User Image
Personalitiy- kind, funny, sometimes shy, helpful, kind of oblivious sometimes, kinda hyper.
Bio- Izumi is a skilled warrior from an extinct clan of dragon demons. he wants to find out what happened to his family, and discover his powers.
Power/ Immortal Creature- he is from a clan of dragons. he doesn't have his powers yet.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 am
Izumi walked over and saw two girls talking about a simulation room. "you mind if I come too?" he asked them. "I'm Izumi, by the way. I'm new here." he told them with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm
"Oh really? I would love to do that! That sounds like fun." Sharon smiled.
Sharon noticed a guy walk in the room.
"Oh hi Izumi. I'm Sharon. I just got here i think a day ago. This is Kiki, Flutter, and Crystal. If you want. I'm not sure how many people can fit in the room but sure. Why not?" Sharon smiled.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 pm
"thanks!" Izumi smiled at Sharon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 pm
"no problem." Sharon smiled back.  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm
"so, where is this simulator room, anyway?" Izumi asked Sharon curiously.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games