Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Dark stared at them both, it was amusing to see such a difference in character in the same face. One shy and timid while the other confidence and self efficient, but both were strong so Dark knew that there was more to June than she let on. "I am glad to hear that, you had us a bit worried with you constantly shall I say "taking a break" from us", Dark motioned to the demon with his hand, "so June this is the demonic spirit that lives with in you, she calls herself June as well," then turning to the demon "June here tells me that she didn't know of your existence in her body, please tell me how is that so if you can obviously separate and talk to one another?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 pm
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Dark stared at them both, it was amusing to see such a difference in character in the same face. One shy and timid while the other confidence and self efficient, but both were strong so Dark knew that there was more to June than she let on. "I am glad to hear that, you had us a bit worried with you constantly shall I say "taking a break" from us", Dark motioned to the demon with his hand, "so June this is the demonic spirit that lives with in you, she calls herself June as well," then turning to the demon "June here tells me that she didn't know of your existence in her body, please tell me how is that so if you can obviously separate and talk to one another?"  

HANDSOMEMAN1

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 pm
i dont like to keep her awake. the reason she didnt know about me, was because she always fainted when i showed up. the separating part im not sure of myself.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm
"If you both are apart of each other then subconsciously she should still have has at least a slit feeling of you being there. But I see what you mean about the fainting, still.....", Dark closed his eyes to create focus in him mind, "this was a rather unusual case of possession, if he didn't know any better, but no it was impossible since the last case was different..," Dark looked up to see the demon watching him, "if your unsure of the separation than perhaps I can help, when did you first join together as one being?'  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm
*turns to the other june and laughed* yeah, like we would know.....half of our memory is missing. we have no clue. *kicks off the wall, walking towards you* and i suggest you dont ask too many questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Dark raised his hands up as if in surrender, "very well, your past is your own, and I have no right to it. But if your looking for answers I think you've come to the right place. This castle is older than anyone of us can imagine, wars have been fought; battles lost and won, and many creatures have come to gain and leave their wisdom here. June told me that she came here because she was curious, has it ever accrued to you that maybe if you both focused on the same goal than you might get your memories back." Dark shrugged and and lead back again, "there is no reason for any of us here to fight or even to be enemies, for we all have our secrets, and like it or not there was a reason that we all were brought he, do ever think it was by accented that June stumbled half dead through these doors", he's eyes turned a deep crimson red to emphasize his point.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm
*eye color changes to mimik yours*
i knew it.
*leans over and kisses you*

o.0  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 pm
Dark went still at the kiss, it was the last thing he had expected from her. He pulled her back and nipped her on the nose, playfully with his teeth. "humm..this is a very dangerous game you play demon, for there is another whom I belong to and I doubt she would want to share," Dark said thinking of Mega, but he gave a charming smile to help the demon cool her heels, "but I am flatter you would think so highly of me to try." To put distance between them, Dark walked over to the still sitting June, in a different life or a different time he would have gladly jump at the demons offer, but this was not the time nor the place for such things. "hello June are you still awake?"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:52 pm
k-k-kinda in shock, dark.
will you calm down? both of you. dark, that's how i get to know people. now, if you fouhgt me, you would most likely lose. i know your strength. *laughs, and leans against the wall, looking at you, eyes turning purple again*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Dark laugh at the accusation and licked his lips,"Every female has her ways I supposes, but why would I hit a woman, it doesn't suit my style even a demon female deserves that respect. But never think that I will allow you to simply kill me," he sent her a wicked grin, "for there are fates far worst then death, and I've seen them all." Sitting next to June, he gave her a short side hug then released her. "yup finding out you have a demon inside of you, can lead to that state of mind, but don't you worry, I'm sure she is just as curious about you, why don't you try to get to know her."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 pm
...umm....doubt that's a good idea....
you refuse? well, it was just precautionary....i knew i needed to when your eyes decided to go red.*pushes palm foreward, sending a dark wave to dark, pushing him through the window*
*jumps, looking at june*
what did you do that for?!

calm down. i havent used my powers in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 pm
This wasn't the first time Dark had been pushed out of a girl's room window, but the circumstances were certainly different. He gave another chuckle and allowed himself to just float for a while, enjoying the rain and night air. But when the old oak tree came into view and the ground seemed closer, he realized that he should pull up though oddly he had always wondered what it felt like to just plumied to the earth. "best leave that for little experiment for another day,"he thought with a grin. Taking control of the air around him, Dark levitated back to the room window and just floated in the air on the other side, "ladies," he said with a bow, "mind if I join you inside where its dry, I'm getting awfully wet out here"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:22 pm
*motions at dark* that's why. dont worry, i know what im doing.
...oh...well, okay.....dark, get in here silly.
*sighs* you know what? i think ill just leave......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:06 pm
Lunar woke up, and sat up. She was still in the corridor, all left alone.
She stood up, and started to walk again, but keeps wobbling around  

XStarlight_DustX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 pm
Dark grin, "well thank you kindly ladies," he said as he entered the room, "please demon, don't leave on my account." Focusing on his body heat, Dark raised his temperature to well above boiling point, which allowed the rain drops that had been collected on his body and cloths to evaporated. "there all dry," he said out loud to the two.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games