Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:48 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

In college I will be studying russian and French along with biology but again thats beside the point

I was never any good with languages, it's the grammer that kills me.

I found so far my favorite grammar was for Arabic. I only knew a few rules and stuff but its a lot better then those for German,French, or anything else I've studied so far
It's all pretty confusing to me, I can barely handle english as it is sweatdrop

I guess I make it work because that's what I like xp

Yeah, that helps. lol

Keep joking by the end of college I will be able to speak french, Russian, English, and chemistry. The last seems to be the one that will be kicking my a**  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I found so far my favorite grammar was for Arabic. I only knew a few rules and stuff but its a lot better then those for German,French, or anything else I've studied so far

Yeah, that helps. lol

Keep joking by the end of college I will be able to speak french, Russian, English, and chemistry. The last seems to be the one that will be kicking my a**

I wasn't jokeing sweatdrop

As long as you can actually do it.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm
Yeah, any language that's allowed to develop in its own little pocket of the world for any length of time is going to branch off from the main tree. It's just neat to see first-hand, especially to the degree to which it's happened in such a relatively small geographic region. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah, that helps. lol

Sorry I meant to have it say "I keep joking"  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Yea it really is. Also quite interesting to see how one will draw some influence from another.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:08 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah, that helps. lol

Ah.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Yeah, that helps. lol

Ah.

Only brought my iPad and phone with and not being too use to the pad I use my phone to respond which doesn't go too well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Ah.

Only brought my iPad and phone with and not being too use to the pad I use my phone to respond which doesn't go too well.

I don't have either.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Ah.

I don't have either.

I got the phone myself awhile back after working and the iPad was half me half family as early graduation present. Also it works as a better "computer" of sorts for traveling  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Ah.

I don't have either.

I got the phone myself awhile back after working and the iPad was half me half family as early graduation present. Also it works as a better "computer" of sorts for traveling
I don't think I've ever used an iPad before so I wouldn't know.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Ah.

I don't have either.

First I'm ever using it as well actually. It works I have access too all my school books online and my classes are right there as well. Was good for the plane rides for something to do and distract me from the screaming child  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I don't have either.

First I'm ever using it as well actually. It works I have access too all my school books online and my classes are right there as well. Was good for the plane rides for something to do and distract me from the screaming child

Ugh I hate kids stare

My mom tells me that she wants me to have kids and I keep telling her no.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I don't have either.

Ugh I hate kids stare

I'm right there with you on that. Against better judgement my mom and her bf let my stepbrothers gf and her baby move in. I keep saying I'm getting a puppy and never a child  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Ugh I hate kids stare

I'm right there with you on that. Against better judgement my mom and her bf let my stepbrothers gf and her baby move in. I keep saying I'm getting a puppy and never a child

Me too, a cat and a dog. Probably a bulldog I just love those.  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:50 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Ugh I hate kids stare

Me too, a cat and a dog. Probably a bulldog I just love those.

Rottweiler for me! Currently 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 rats... Use to be 4 dogs and 3 cats  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff