Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:09 am
Since it was already about 5 am he went to his station. He jumped down from the roof and went to the "Dunk Tank". He didn't know why they opened a Dunk Tank at the festival since everyone had good aims. He helped set up the station with other students. "Hey, Ace!" said one of the students. "Check your schedule when your going to be in the tank." Ace looked at the schedule and found out that he will be in the Tank at 9am.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:13 am
*looks at the girl who just greeted us* *smiles* Nice to meet you, im Zenjin.  

Zenjin Jiruga

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am
Lin smiled and then looked at her watch again. It was already 5 AM so she said, "The Festival starts at 7:30 AM, so we better make sure that the things are ready and prepared. All the people from down at the Town will be coming, even the little kids, so we have to have a Sweet Shop..." Lin looked at a sheet and the looked up again. "Well, I will be the one to take care of the Sweet shop at 8 o'Clock, and...." She showed the sheet to Zenjin and Scarlet  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 am
i rember oh shooti took my head phone and cd players off and ran all the way there sorry i'm late  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 am
Raiku remembers the festival on his way there hes sees dark fire:AKA- princess shyo says ur mean to her and walks away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:55 am
(( wat the f is wrong with u i knew if i bump u down from crew on my guild u get mad and try to hack me so thats why i ban u and took u off my friends list i said i was stink sorry>=())

watever i walk off to were lin was  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:56 am
I never hacked u ive benn being hacked why do u think i look like a noob!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am
(( wat the f look don't go puting word in my moth ok i banu cuz of knew u would try to hack me if i bump u down cuz u did that to your other friends))  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am
Why do u think i was causing out that guy in the speech bubble he hacked me and kept leaving messages in my speech bubble Why do u think it looked like i was talking to myself. What did erik do thats the hacker he goes to my school i cant get him to stop and if u dont believe me thats your problem!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:01 pm
I never hacked my other freinds and they know that ive even told them i was being hacked and they never got there stuff takin away even ask them im not smart onough to hack and they still send me messages!  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:03 pm
(( watever )))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Ill even give u my login so u can see that i dont hack look at my messages my freinds that the hacker deleted still send me messages there are there my inventory look at that look at the crappy stuff i have the hacker turned me into a noob! If i was a hacker id be richer dont u think! Why do u think he keeps on giving me girl hair and i keep on changing it!  

satanicskull123

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:07 pm
((Stop arguing! This is an Rping place not an 'Arguing place' !))
Lin looked back and saw Darkfire. "Hi Darkfire. Are you helping us run this Festival?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 pm
IM NO HACKER IM THE VICTIM AND IF U DONT BELEIVE ME ITS OKAT CAUSE I KNOW THE HACKER AND IM GONNA BEAT HIS A** WHEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL! ! !  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 pm
(( trust me i will i already put him on my inor list))

uhhhhh welll i don't really know sweatdrop  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games