Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Kishiko looked at the view and leaned her head against Zack's chest. "It is but why are you changing the subject?" Kishiko frowned. "You don't wanna see him do you?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm

zack couldnt help feel bad when kishiko frowned he didnt like it when she frowned "no........but for you i think i can go out of my own way to try to make up with him but remember its only cause you really want us to" zack looked down at her and smiled

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Kishiko remained frowning. "So you don't want to be friends with him anymore?" Kishiko moves his arms away and fell, spread her bat wings and flew to be face to face with Zack.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:55 pm

zack looked at kishiko face to face "well kinda i still feel mad for him to think id do such a thing" zack said and looked down

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Kishiko stared at him for awhile not knowing what to think. "Well if you guys were really friends then you guys would of forgiven each other by now." Kishiko teleported into her dorm not wanting to see the guy who is still disliking her brother.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 pm

zack sighed and started floating in the air but it looked like he was walking still looking down he heard a voice in his head aw poor little zack is all alone did your girlfriend get mad at you? the voice said teasingly trying to get zack mad "who are you?" you know who i am im you sub conciously welll the evil side of you, you know the side affects of the dust you save your little girlfriend and all those people now you gotta deal with me untill well you know zack knew what he meant by it "untill i break the heart of someone" BINGO! the voice said happily why dont you get it over with and break that girly's heart "no!" zack said quickly and strongly then im gonna be here for awhile untill one of yous break it off zack sighed he then flew back to his office and wrote a letter to kishiro

kishiro i am sorry that happened to death penalty all those years ago but i swear it wasnt me i never even knew that was the reason no one informed me and you wouldnt tell me ether......anyways i hope you can forgive me

P.S.kishikos mad at me right now so i couldnt get xen to send this

he then sealed it in a envolope and he teleported the letter on a dresser in kishiro's room

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm

((Sorry about not posting.))

Skye woke up and glanced at the note beside her. She picked it up and, sighing, threw it away. "This has Ichiro written all over it." After yawning and rubbing her eyes, she stood up and headed down the stairs to find Ichiro. "I need a prank I can pull on him. Hmmm.... I know! Pandora!"

Pandora, her ears perking up, opened one eye to look at the door of Skye's dorm. What does she want now?

"Pandora, do you want to pull a prank on Ichiro again?" Skye said a little quieter.

Pandora imediately bounded down the stairs to where Skye was.

"I'll take that as a yes." Bending down to Pandora, Skye whispered a her plan for a prank in her ear.

Daimon woke up and walked down the stairs, seeing Skye whispering to Pandora. "Another prank against Ichiro? You two are so evil."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

((its ok ^^ btw mom limited my computering to 1 hour a day =/))

Kishiko kept hitting things with her pillow. He's an angel and he's holding a grudge. Really?! Then she plopped down onto the bed. I wonder what he's doing. She grabbed her necklace and entered his mind. Sorry I stormed off like that its just cuz....well it is my brother.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 pm

(( that sucks :I ))

zack ignored kishiko for a moment he then sighed i know and you had every right zack then sat down at his bed and drank some water and i have no right to hold a grudge thats meaningless
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm

I wanna hug you. But I'm sleepy. Kishiko yawned.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:02 pm

zack chuckled and i thought vampires were nocturnal....why dont you get some rest we can talk in the morning zack then laid down in his bed and looked at the ceiling
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Well I was up all day so I'm sleepy. Well ok night love. She pulled her blanket over her and drifted to sleep.

((nighty night))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:40 am

zack woke up 6 hours later last thing he remembered was saying good night to kishiko zack then looked at his hand it had some thing weird on it it was a purple goo he looked on the bed his bottle of water with the herb in it spilt "hmm i guess the oxygen caused it to form this suff" zack cleaned it up quickly "today i gotta get more herbs"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Kishiko's alarm woke her. "Darn forgot to turn it off." It was Saturday, the day for relaxing from school. "I don't know what to do today." She kissed Xen's sleeping head then sighed. "Boring Saturday.."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 pm

zack stretched his wings he got a jar with the name herentilis herb on it he then cracked some bones put down the jar and hoped in a quick shower "typical saturday"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games