Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
Nike walked up to Brago and got up close enough to be face to face. She looked up and stared him in the eye. "Your price is too high. You can't have my body. It is unsullied. Pick something else."

"You can not pick and choose your offers. Sex is all i want and your body can provide it."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"Are you even hearing what I'm saying. I am a virgin and that is a golden goose. I only want to give it to someone i share feelings with. I haven't an ounce of feeling for you. The price is too high. I'll find out on my own." She turned and walked away. Her foot bumped something. It was a book. She picked it up and it put it in her coat pocket.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:17 pm

" Virginity? How rediculous. You really value your virtue over completeing your mission? besides, we do both feel something. We both want this to be over."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:19 pm

User Image
"Vampire law stats that a virgin of their race only gives it to someone they love, Brago. She doesn't plan on breaking that law anytime soon." Hana told him, flicking the side of his head.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:23 pm

"Thank you, Hana-shi, you are obviously the brains of this operation. Tell you what, I fyou can make me fall in love with you, then its yours. At the rate your going though, I think my virginity is intact." Nike laughed, and then started to cough, her throat still hurting.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Brago growled. "Vampire master Calwell aka Vampire Master Hyael most likely manipulated Soli to attack me. Its suspicious, he has the motive and the resources. Now get those two off my property before I kill the pet and r*pe the girl. Oh and another thing, she attacked me. I had every right to defend myself. Shes a prodigy that will surpass me in 50 or so years if I do not master the windcutting fist.." Brago stormed off into his house mad as ever.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:33 pm

User Image
"I better go after him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid..." Hana sighed. "See you when ever Nike." she went off after Brago. Catching up with him she said. "The could have gone better."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 pm

"Gods, he is so easy." Nike gave a little chuckle. "I can't believe he gave the information for free." Nike's shoulders slumped. "Man, I'm hungry."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"I better go after him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid..." Hana sighed. "See you when ever Nike." she went off after Brago. Catching up with him she said. "The could have gone better."

"thanks for protecting me again, Hana. You are the oldest and wisest friend I have." Brago said and stumbled.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 pm

User Image
Hana caught him when he stumbled. "Someone has to be around to save you all the time." she told him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:53 pm

"Thank you. Will you teach me how to defend myself against her illusion?" Brago asked climbing in his bed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 pm

User Image
"Is it so you will stop chasing her tail?" Hana asked him, leading him in to his room and sitting him on the bed. She then sat down beside him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 pm

"I am unallowed to take off my restraints and if she would have removed her last restraint and continued her attack, She would have eventually struck me down"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:04 pm

User Image
"And if she had struck you down, I would have struck her down Brago." Hana told him, giving him a hug. "But that only way I can tell you how to stop her illusion is if you tell me what illusion she has cast upon you."

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Nike left the area, but she didn't head back to the Embrace. Instead she headed for her home. She wondered what happened to Robert, since she wanted to grill him for information, but he probably left the minute he thought everything was okay. He was probably too hungry to stick around. She didn't blame him but she could really use the company about now. Caldwell...she thought about the vampire Master and shook her head. Somethings not right......
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games