Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 pm

*Seeing the nurses hoovering around and hearing Kits concern tries to swallow back the panic*

Good n-night Officer a-and thank you. *Turns to Kits as new spazm seizes her head* Ii want to not be any ttrouble. But hospitals truely scare me.. I kn-know its dumb... *Glances at Exor again and is hit with another spazm of pain, wondering if she should stay and find out why the pain is so bad, but still can't think of what other option she has.*

I j-just don't know... *fights the tears, hating them, but is too confused to do much else*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:51 pm
There must be a better way! Please…don't do anything rash. Let Officer Dougherty and myself help you girls through this. *is in severe pain and can't help but show it.* Just…just wait until I'm out of here at least!  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 pm
*stands up and leans over iggies' bed* Don't worry, I'm here too. I'll worry about you a lot less if you'll stay here until you're feeling better. *puts her hand over iggies' to comfort her*
*whispers in the nurse's ear, asking if she can see about moving Exor to another room for now, as having him there seems to be troubling iggies*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 pm
JustinShowcase
There must be a better way! Please…don't do anything rash. Let Officer Dougherty and myself help you girls through this. *is in severe pain and can't help but show it.* Just…just wait until I'm out of here at least!

*She grips his hand tighter* Justin...please be still! You have broken ribs, remember?

Like I said, I've met him, but aside from that, I've had no contact with the man whatsoever. He knows about the attacks on MW, and how you and Dougherty are there in an "official" capacity. Until Icy's situation is resolved, it's doubtful he'll call me for an assignment until the coast is clear and I can come and go as I please from MW. Believe me, there's nothing more I'd like to do than get rid of that man, but I haven't been around him enough to figure out something.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm

*Looks up at Kits in concern and pain*

You're you're still here too? Are you hurt badly? Ii don't want to mmake it worse for you... I wish I remembered more *Spazm of pain* B-but if it helps you... I'll, ttry.

*Tries to think, remember and fighting more spazms of pain doesn't hear the request to move Exor. How will she find out what happened since the blackness hit her with pain each time... why were people being nice that just met her? Something tried to be remembered but the animals were being silent for the time being and there was no help from them*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Katana…I really…need to rest. *cringes and holds his side.* stressed  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:12 pm
No, I'm not hurt, but they haven't told me if I can leave or not. I just woke up here a little while ago. *looks over as the nurses start to move Exor to another room* Why don't you lay back and try to get some sleep? That's probably the best thing you can do for now...

*Smok comes flying in carrying a basket that's almost too big for him and drops it in Kits' lap*

Oh, look, my friend Karrie sent some food. Are you hungry? Or maybe your animals would like something.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 pm
*Startles from the thoughts* Oh' sorry... Oh you're not hurt, that's good...

*Sees Exor being wheeled out and a dragon appear with food and the animals stirr awake... fighting the next spazm of pain* Oh where is he-he going... isis he worse?

Food? Feed please yes, say yes,

now you wake!

Thanks kits, I think maybe they will eat... I'l try *Doesn't notice the nurse giving her an injection*  

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm
JustinShowcase
Katana…I really…need to rest. *cringes and holds his side.* stressed

stressed Dammit Justin, if you're in pain, call for the damn nurse and get something for it! *she presses the button to call for the nurse. She shakes her head as she looks at him.*

What is it with you men having to be all tough all the time? You know, I certainly don't think you're less of a man if you admit you're in pain or weak.....*the nurse comes in and gives Showcase medication for his pain. After the nurse leaves, she turns her attention to him again.*

I promise, I'll let you or Dougherty know the second I'm called by Big Paulie, but like I said, I seriously doubt I'll be getting called anytime soon. You, however, need to quit worrying about me and heal up. I'll be back tomorrow to check on you. *she leans over him and gives him a brief kiss on his lips* Please don't worry...I'm not worth your worry anyways, darlin'

*she gives him a sad smile and stands up. Gathering her purse, she leaves and heads back to MW*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 pm
They're just moving him to another room. It's a little crowded in here, with the three of us. *forces herself to giggle a little bit and starts unpacking the food* It looks like we've got some cookies and other pastries. He's sent some of the pet food that he makes too. I don't know what yours eat, but this is a dry food made for most carnivores. My pets all really like it.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Ooh.. true... rrooms are small... Ii know... I should kn-know him... but *pain*

*Critters perk up at food and look with big eyes* I better feed them *manages a smile*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Don't worry about it, Iggies. For now, just concentrate on feeling better. *sets the food out on one of the tray tables between the beds and takes a few cookies* Help yourself. *smiles at iggies*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm
-walks in, little bell tingling overhead and searches for her friends, sees Justin's room and notices him resting, keeps walking and finds iggies and Kits sharing a meal, opens the door softly and smiles- iggies! Kits! Are ya'll alright? -walks over to iggies and gives her a big hug-

-notices the pastries- Are those redface Karrie's? redface

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:14 pm
*Tries to smile and takes a cookie*

I'll try... feeling tired...

*Sees and hears Dame walk in and call her name. Critters Look up *
she's good, been nice... helps yo know her....
*struggles a minute at who, then remembers the rromie thats bee kind... then fights a spazm of pain*

Hi-hi ughm...D-dame? right... sorry... groggy and... not all sure of things... hate hospitals...*Smiles weakly trying to hide next spazm of pain*  

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:17 pm
*smiles at Dame, very relieved to see her* Yeah, these are Karrie's. He sent them over with Smok a little while ago. I'm doing all right. *looks worriedly at iggies*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games