Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Good to hear Lilith. Sorry to make you and Pink worried
::Maune sets the drink of water on the counter as he sips it and smiles pushing his hand through her hair as he kissed Lilith's lips deeply his hand around her waist:;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 pm
*Lilith closes her eyes as he touches her hair. Feels his lips against hers, she puts her arms around his neck kisses him back.
She has enjoyed his kiss before but this time....this time it was different...she wanted more. Her hands went to his hair then she rubbed his ear.*

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 pm
::Maune let out a soft moan as he kissed Lilith's neck softly as he pulled off his shirt and held her close to his body::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:36 pm
*She watches as he takes off his shirt. Smiles as she looks at his bare chest. Lets her fingers glide over his skin,
he holds her close. Her body tingles with desire as she feels his lips on her neck. She pulls away...takes his hand...leads him into her bedroom. She kisses his mouth.*

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 pm
:;Maune kissed Lilith's mouth deeply as he helped her out of her clothes and the rest of his then helped her on to the bed as he kissed her deeply laying down on top of her::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm
*Lilith with hands on his back, lets her fingers run up and down, she smiles at him. Feeling his body on hers she reaches up holds his shoulders, breathing hard she kisses him deeply and gives herself to him.  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 pm
::Maune moved his hands up and down Lilith's curves as he kissed her mouth deeply and decided to show her a night time of some real fun::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm
{{ rofl Real fun. As opposed to pretend fun. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl Real fun. As opposed to pretend fun. }}

((I knew I could get you to laugh Tes lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm
::Maune woke up that afternoon and had prepare dinner for Lilith and himself later that night after the party. The dinner was a sweet and sour Mahi Mahi with green beans and corns for later as he put a cover over them and set them aside in a warming place to keep warm as he went to take a shower and got dress for the party he left Lilith a text message to let her know to come to the MW bar::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm
Lilith wakes rolls over reaching for Maune; only to find and empty bed. WTH? Angry and hurt she goes into the kitchen grabs a cup of coffee. "Ugh freakin cold" nukes it for 2mins.
Goes back to her room grabs her phone. "I'll call him and give..." *message...read...* "it's Maune ...oh ok" *
Relieved she calms down. Takes a shower and prepares for the party. Once dressed she leaves for the MW.*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 am
::Maune walked back in the apartments and towards Lilith's apartment as he walked in and went under the covers after he got undressed as he snuggled under the sheets::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 am
*Lilith opens her eyes and stretches a little not wanting to wake Maune. She lays on her side and looks at him sleeping for a few moments. She slides out of bed walks in to the kitchen for coffee. Pours and fills her cup,walks over to the sofa, sits turns on tv to catch the morning news. *

((I know I didn't write in that I walked back to my apt last night. Hubby in rl was growling cuz it was almost 1:30am and I was still up/on. oops bad wife.)) redface  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 pm
::Maune woke up as he glaced over to his side and did not see Lilith as he walked into the living room and saw Lilith there by the tv::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:10 pm
*Lilith hearing the door open looks at Maune coming out. She rises walking to him she says
"Well hello sleepy head. Is it the fox side or the old man side that likes to sleep?"
She puts her arms around to his back hugs him and lays her head on his shoulder.*
"Would you like something, now that your up?"

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games