Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 pm

"well aslong as we have enough provisions i don't care why he decided on it. also another thing do you know how to use the forerunner tech? we spent decades trying to figure it out and almost pressed the reset button on the galaxy"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Jumpy sighed. "Yea, but we all know how to use those damned Sentinal beams, don't we? I mean, it kinda shows us the way for us." She said off-handedly, then she remembered something. "Hey wait... Cortona spent a bunch of time in the first Halo we'd found, right? wouldn't she have any insight on how to use it?"

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 pm

"Oh yeah I'm going to trust the AI scanned from Halsey's brain. Besides fun fact as I have allready stated we humans are in fact genetic desedents of the Forruners and for some reason at least for us Spartans we seem to instincitivly know how to use their technology." (It is true in Halo 1 or the novel adaption Halo:The Flood Master Chief did know how to activate some Forruner tech just on instinct.) Sen crosses his arms. "I still think we should use those files no matter you personal feelings Jack." (Note: Cortana like some smart AI's had her more "human side" made using scans of a flash cloned brain of Dr. Halsey who started the Spartan 2 program and created their armor)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

"yes well the sentinel beam is gun. what we find there could be much more complex and powerful, and i think I'd trust an AI alot more than the guy who suddenly came out of nowhere and claimed to know everything. i don't wanna get erased because this guy's got a big ego" Shrukan's own AI nodded in agreement

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm

"Oh yes you decide to start walking around in an Arbiters armor and I'm the one who is egotistical but fine have it your way but if Johns little cyber girlfriend trys anything she is getting deleted."Sen swiftly stomps his foot down. "Can we please just sit out this trip and get to the planet before we all kill eatchother honestly with all this infighting the Covenant won't even need a super weapon to kill us we'll do it ourselves!?"

Back in Rebirth's throne room. "Tarturus it seems that a Forrunner Shield World has been discovered I want you to send a division of Sons and Pluton to look in to it and for you there is an even more important relic I need you to retrieve... an Oracle and not one who has been tainted by the humans." Tarturus bows down low. "This is truly a sign from the gods that we are to be victorious I shall have them leave at once then make my own departure."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

"well all you've done is brag about how your god's gift to mankind and you expect me to just to sit back and let you run your mouth? you said I couldn't talk earlier because I didn't kill a spartan II but keep it up and I will!"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Sen quickly pushes Shrukan out of the room. "Shrukan for once cool down and try to let this brush past like it or not we need his help so please just calm down for in my honest opinion I think he is just trying to get a rise out of you."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Shrukan began to push back "good let him! I wanted an opportunity to try out this new equipment anyway!"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

"Oh yes do attack someone how made some of the upgrades in your suit and could probably blow you up if you try to kill him or make it so we can't leave when we land if you attack him there so stop getting into arguments him that is an order!" Sen was starting to get quite loud but it had been a long day for everyone and they were all on edge.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 am

marcus put up his hand and said "maybe we should have a meeting with everyone in this room and our AI's including cortana and voice our opinions and when were done with that figure out how to proceed based on the result of the meeting"

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 am

shrukan sighed "fine whatever, but I swear that I am one snide remark away from killing some one and I don't care who"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm

So the meeting was set up with everyone sitting together at a large confrence table. "Okay first off for this mission I would like specs of what we are up against." Jack pulls out a remote turning on a hologram projecter in the middle of the table. "Okay now I have done scans and a brief study of the shield world before and this is what I have gathered. Being a facility ment to be run my Forrunners there will be no constructs like Guilty Spark but using a translator of the basic Forrunner language I found by studying the universal Covenant language and some other sources it seems this world was ment to store the Forrunner shall we say army supplies. Now while I can't detect anything like a ship I have picked up what I call a shadow program very simmilar to a Smart AI or an Oracle Construct my guess some form of automated defensive AI that when rampat at least I hope."Sen raises his eyes. "What do you mean I hope?" Jack scratches the back of his head obviously nervous."Okay you see on another planet I was able to find what seemed to be a Forrunner computer and from what I saw on it they had been working on a new weapon to fight the Flood before Halo. Some form of none organic battle suit shall we say. In other words some crazy AI may have control of something simmilar to the Orion projects mech suit but 100,000 times better and with out the squishy human component inside and that is also a reason I'm reluctent to send an AI for what if this shadow signature can overtake them."

(Watch Halo Legends episode prototype to see the suit in action that was mentioned. Also yes silly as it sounds I am thinking of some crazy death mech haven't decided yet but am thinking about it.)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Jumpy sighed and leaned back slightly as Displeasure leaned on an invisible wall, exactly at the same time. "I don't see why we don't send it a message and ask for passage over it, see if it says yes or no. If it says yes, good for us and just stay prepared, it says no, we leave for a second, then sneak in, unless you think it'll see us even if we go in 100% dark." She wasn't talking to everyone, just Displeasure. "Unfortunitly, even if it says yes, it still might try to blow us to peices outside of it's gravity pull, and if it says no, it might not allow us to get away." Jumpy nodded, and then they both lowered the voices so no one could hear them as they kept discussing other means of getting onto the Sheild Worlds surface, much less underneath it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm

"well if what you say is true than how do you expect us to be able to take over it if its a giant death mech? if the AI's can't handle it then i don't see much point in going out to our deaths"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 pm

"Hey it may or may not be the case besides I think I might have a plan. You see though it would be dangerous to send on AI in I think if we use multiple we might have the advatage."Sen snaps his fingers. "Wait if I remeber correctly Cortana once took a Covenant AI's program allowing for her to split off copies though they get more corrupt each time do you think that would be enough to take out this AI?" Jack nods. "Yes it would definately be enough to overload this Forrunner AI especial because it is weaker than say Guilty Spark but the problem is if there is some death mech the AI might lock itself into it before it is completely destroyed but the damage should weaken its processing speed and one death mech versus one death mech and a whole planets worth of defensive equipment is signifacantly an improvement with the former. Just give me some time and I could finish upgrades to our suits shields even give them my new special piece of tech. A device that can store kenetic energy when with your suit you can take a quick jog to store engergy then unleash a punch that is 10 times stronger than our already impressive phsyical strength."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games