Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 pm
When Raz came around, he was strapped down into a chair and was unable to use his powers. "Urg, what happened?" he looked around himself. Only bright lights everywhere except that there were sillhouettes blocking few out.
"Raz Pyre. You are under arrest for first-degree murder of 382 people. We believe your accomplice is Sari Will. Where is she?"
"Like I'd tell you people!" Raz spat out.
One of them sighed. "Then I guess we have to do this, the hard way." they left the room and Raz was left alone. Soon a strange metallic noise screeched into his mind, but he couldn't do anything about it. It took almost all of his strength, but he had to go to his last hope.
"Senku. Get help......for Sari....in the mansion." That was all he could get through before he blacked out again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Senku heard the quick message and remember his old friends from back at the lab and hurried off. After a while the guy hanging from his eyelids fell off the tree.

Senku soon arrived at the mansion and began to seach around for Sari. The only thing that kept him from killing off everyone in his path was that Raz and Sari were like family to Senku since he was picked up off the street he didnt have anyone by his side. He soon found Sari with Yuki"Sariiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!"He said in a some what childish voice  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 pm
"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Sari was extremely confused because Raz didn't tell her anything and he hadn't come back yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:34 pm
"Me Senku. You used to play with me sometimes back at the lab and not how those scientist treated me" He said remembering when a scientist gritted his teeth at senku but still acted nice  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm
After learning from the contents of the lab's past experiments that were performed inside, Nago couldn't help but gag and nearly puked from the terrible gore and frighting shock of the knowledge he had gained, and suddenly knew that he was more powerful than ever before. However, he wonders if it was even worth discovering first-hand due to a message recorded for those who seek to view it's unbelievable yet accurate results on what it holds from the past generation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 pm
"I....did?" she tried to think back, but could only remember her childhood and a big blank in the middle to the present.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 pm
"Senku sighed"Oh well just forget about it.We kind of need to get you to a safer place. Like right now" He said laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 pm
"But Raz told me to stay here, and he hasn't come back yet, and Yukie's still badly hurt." Sari started to panic slightly. She knew one thing from her past that she remembered, she only listened to Raz directly and mentally.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 pm
Senku sighed"Ah great "Senku sighed "Ok then will stay here and i will have to protect you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Do you guys remember me? I read every post that I wasn't here for, but I am a little confused. Did the fight happen inside or outside the mansion? And are the bodies still there, or did Senku eat them? Is Nago in the lab or the mansion?And Lastly,why do the intruder guys look like Power Rangers?!))

Julie turned invisible and hid when she saw a bunch of armored men start attacking the mansion. Now everything was quiet, but she waited a few minutes untill she went inside to see if the other people had surived or been killed by the strangers. Cautiously, she walked over to where the fight had happened, and saw Senku with a few other experiments. They looked tired and hurt.
She went visible. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking at their wounds and blood. It took all of her willpower not to throw up and show them how queasy she was. She had always hated blood that was not hers. That was why healing had been the first thing she learned to do. " I can heal your wounds if you want, that's part of my virus." She said, because they seemed to really be in pain, and that would get rid of the blood and horrible puss.

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:30 pm
Dahn Hiraga
After learning from the contents of the lab's past experiments that were performed inside, Nago couldn't help but gag and nearly puked from the terrible gore and frighting shock of the knowledge he had gained, and suddenly knew that he was more powerful than ever before. However, he wonders if it was even worth discovering first-hand due to a message recorded for those who seek to view it's unbelievable yet accurate results on what it holds from the past generation.

((Okay, this post really threw me off. WHAT THE FLUBBERNUGETS IS HAPPENING RIGHT THERE?!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 pm
((yes i ate the bodies, the fight im not sure where it happened, Nago is in a lab under the mansion and i have no idea why they look like power rangers. I think its from another show though.))

Senku looks back at her."You can heal Yuki"He said licking the blood from the bandits off of his arm  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 pm
dani1578
Dahn Hiraga

((Okay, this post really threw me off. WHAT THE FLUBBERNUGETS IS HAPPENING RIGHT THERE?!))

((that im really not sure off sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Thanks for answering my questions blaugh Oh, and I am going to assume that Yuki is okay with me healing her and stuff.))
"Yes," Julie said as she placed her hands on Yuki. She absorbed the water in the air and in the pool ((Not all of it got drained, there must be puddles, right?)) and then made the molecules of the water absorb the cuts and blood and the pain on Yuki. She was still quesy from the blood and that Senku actually licked the blood on his arm, so she was more tired than the other times when she had healed and still had plenty of energy left. "That should do it," She said, trying to hide how weak she felt. "All of your injuries and pain should be completely gone now."  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 pm
Senku sighed and sat down on the floor" Well im bodred now" He said with his arm licked clean why his entire body was coverd from head to toe in blood  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games