Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm
"Well he does know that you really care about things, you just act rude and serious." she started teasing him while telling the truth. she looked at Chaos and asked for her paper back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 pm
jinjuriki98
"Well he does know that you really care about things, you just act rude and serious." she started teasing him while telling the truth. she looked at Chaos and asked for her paper back.

"well he is just thinking what i want him to" befor you can do anything he makes some hand signs "Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique" changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole and gets away  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm
"He's just runing away because it's the truth." she whispered. she smiled and stopped infront of the hole.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 pm
comes up in the hideout in his room witch is sealed off from the inside and lays on the bed  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 pm
"All this talk about fire makes me wanna go burn down a village." she disapeared to the nearest village. "let's see if I'm ingnored now." she said to herself walking in the village with her cloak off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:00 pm
falls asleep  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

_ighost_recon_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm
Goes inside and goes into her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:14 pm
Saya's smile slowly faded away. "This is just like the past three villages." she said to herself. Saya walked over to the 'Wanted List' and surprising she saw her picture. "I guess not being notice helps. These idiots don't even know they have a murder in their village." she said to herself. she looked around. "Hmm I'm kinda liking my wanted name. The Abanded Murder isn't bad. Now I think it's my time to shine." she went toward the entrance of the village and stood on the first roof she saw.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm
"Hmm I wonder if I should wait, or should I just get it over with. No I got an idea." she got of the roof and stole a messenger bird and sent a note to Yofun to make sure he's watching the news. "I guess I should get in place."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:50 pm
yofun normal agin walks out and sees a bird and looks at the note then goes over to the tv and turns it on  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:54 pm
"Now it's show time." she looks over to see the news reporters. Saya held a stick of fire and started going around a burning the houses. "This just in, right here in the Village Hidden in the Mist the Abanded Murder is stricking for the first time in the past 14 years!" when she's done she throws sticks of dynamite and stands at the entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:25 pm
Saya disapered to the hideout room where Yofun was. "Hey." she said leaning on the couch.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm
looks up to her "hello where you the one on the news"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm
"Maybe..." she said still listening to the report.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm
nods and looks back at the tv  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games