Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 am

kiriyuu stood up shakily "take me with you my elemental is sin...I think anyway..." lusa ran over still being sucked at by the malice "guys help! the malice is killing me, touch me revi quick!" she felt drowsy and heared a voice echoing around her "dont chase the dead please come back if you keep going you can never come back"

((the quote is rei kurosawa to miku hinasaki whn miku chases her brothers spirit))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 pm

"Its nice to meet you Windy."Bubble says as she smiles.

Windy smiles at Diana."Its very nice to meet you Diana."Windy calmly says still smiling.
((So...Windy is older than everyone else??))

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am

(( @Reiko : Sort of... ))

When Nago attacked Melissa...She some sort of feel bad and falls...She dodged at the same time...
Diana smiles to Windy and then she saw Melissa fall... "Melissa!" Diana ran to her as she close her eyes... Show..Me...Her heart...Beating...Beating...Beating slowly...Beating slowly... Beating. Diana thought and then she opened her eyes... "She is alive..But her heart is beating slowly." Diana said looking at Diamond.
Diamond sighed of relief and then look at Bubble... "Bubble, Give this crystal some water." Diamond created a soft crystal and then hand it over Bubble.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am

lusa felt faint "help me...." everything was fading, she was plummiting downwards into a fiery pit the lat thing she see's is kiriyuu reaching out to her calling to her but lusa couldn't hear it,
and the world faded black

"lusa?" kiriyuu was knealing over her body "she is still alive (dang!)" ray said quietly

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 am

Revi turned and saw Lusa. Pheobe and Revi ran to their sister and Pheobe healed them all. Revi, sensing an upset in her delicate world, attacked Ray.
"Doomsday!!" three ghosts rose out of the ground and attacked Ray as Revi grabbed her sisters and Kiri and dragged them to the deepest part of hell, the only safe place there was.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Ray attacked back "chiller zap!" sparks flew everywhere kiriyuu running and ducking as she persued revi "I cant keep this guy offa me am I a guy magnet?"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Seeing what had happened to Melissa, Nago rushed over to see her current condition as he tried to find out why was her heart beat slowing, and at the same time the gears and cogs followed as they assist him in determining her status to him.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Diamond was about to fall, When she feel some energy...Negative Energy. "Kiriyuu...And some Ray...There is others girls...Revi and Pheobe." Diamond said looking nowhere.
Diana turn to Diamond while she heal Melissa... "Kiriyuu?" Diana said and sighed... "She was here a minute ago...".

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:56 pm

"What is wrong with her? Exhaustion? Hunger? Illness? Weakening.....or death....."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:01 pm

"Shh! Don't say a word like this! Don't you see, I hear her heartbeat..." Diana said as she look at Melissa...
"I guess, Nago do something..." Flara said staring at Nago with her Flaming red eyes...
"Just let her heal and then we will ask her." Diamond said to stop the fighting.
"Fine...I'll just leave the little boy..." Flara said walking to Windy.
Diana look at Flara and then look back at Nago, "Ignore her...She is always like this." Diana said and heal Melissa... She is...Alive...Dead...Exhausted...Alive... Diana thought with closed eyes and then she look back at her.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Nago comes closer toward Melissa as he points to all of Melissa's weak spots after scanning her condition to understand how to help heal her properly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Melissa open her eyes looking at Nago... "Never...Touch me again..." Melissa said as she stand up... "I'm alright, but I can't fight..." Melissa said ignoring what Nago do.
"Yeah, You never touch her...'Cause you look that you would kiss her..." Flara said looking back.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Nago then gave off an expression of confusion of his actions to them as he sensed a chill through his spine as his inner thoughts couldn't hold together from the sheer annoyance the two girls bothered him.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:20 pm

After...Diana froze sharply... She look nowhere and some pink tears fall from her eyes while she don't move...
"D-Diana?!" Diamond said as she look at her... Diamond froze sharply too... And crystal clear tears fall from her eyes...
Melissa look at both girls and said "It has begun..." Melissa then sighed as she hold Flara's hand...
"W-Wha?" Flara said but then she saw the two froze girls and don't react at all.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Nago looks over to the guardians as he rushes over to each one to see that they all were frozen in place from motion.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games