Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:28 pm
Hatira laughed lightly and nodded, "I'll help, may as well work for the food I want." She walked inside with them and followed them, getting to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:54 pm
K-Ba devides the fruit up among everyone, asking Hatira alittle about how things went.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:27 am
Hatira answered that things went alright, talked about the little mishaps here and there, but how she enjoyed it, but missed him being around.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:12 pm
"Well, I wasnt given much of a choice in the matter, otherwise I'd have certainly joined you.", K-Ba responds before leaning over and kissing her on the cheek, watching her face turn a pale pink. Then looking at the little girl, he says, "So, Shyne, Tell us a little about yourself." Shyne shakes her head and explains that she doesn't like talking about herself too much and to do so is to speak of painful memories. Krista nudges her and says, "Don't worry, it's fine you can tell us when you're comfortable, but remember, around here we'll do our best to give you good memories so you dont have to always frown when thinking of the past." Then smears a little sweet cream on her face, holding back a luagh to see how she responds.

(You can choose how she responds)  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:16 pm
Shyne kind of blinked, and then laughed a bit, getting the cream off of her face and ate a bit of it and Hatira laughed, "Cute, very cute." Hatira never liked talking about her past either, so Shyne wasn't the only one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:54 pm
While Hatira was distracted by what was going on with Shyne and Krista, K-Ba decided to take a couple pieces of fruit, and make a salad down her shirt.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:53 pm
Hatira was distracted enough that she didn't notice the fruit go down her shirt, but when she did she tensed and and gasped a bit, "K-Ba..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:02 pm
K-Ba wraps his arms around Hatira from behind her, kissing her neck softly and whispering in her ear, "I love you." Krista noticing what going on makes a comment about a childe being in the presence and to cut it out.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Hatira blushed lightly and laughed, and poked him and whispered in his ear, "You made the mess and now you'll have to clean it up." she told him, making sure the child didn't hear that comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:58 pm
K-Ba chuckles and whispers,"When we get done here, I'll take the mess to the lake and clean it under the waterfall." Krista and Shyne continue slicing the fruit as Shyne states, "You two can get a room when we are done, but for now, don't waste any of the food." Krista verbally agrees with her.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:01 am
Hatira blushed and laughed, "It's his fault not mine." she whispered in his ear again, "I can go for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:09 am
Krista and Shyne giggle between themselve having a good idea of what they cant hear, "I'm getting hungry. Can you two please get back to work? say before the food goes bad?" Shyne asks.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:12 am
Hatira did get back to work and got the fruits cut up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:17 am
K-Ba did as he was told and finished his own bunch of fruit,"We about ready to mix it all up?" Krista looks around then pulls out a few big big bowls to mix all the fruit in,"Lets get them mixed up."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:20 am
Hatira then helped to mix all of the fruits up into the bowls, getting them ready for a meal.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff