Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm
((it's 2 am here. I should probably go soon. I've been staying up too late for the past little while))

Spencer scratched the back of his head. "Oh, sorry about that. I probably should have said something" he said and walked into the dorm room. He looked around at Michishige's room. "So who is your roommate?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:12 pm
"I don't have one. Not yet at least." Michishige said, sitting down on his bed. "What's your name again? I don't remember it exactly." Michishige asked nervously.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:16 pm
"Oh, I'm Spencer....Spencer Virgil" Spencer said. He was hesitant about saying his last name as it was of course synonymous with the Virgilius Maximus Oil Co. his family owned. He held out his hand to shake.

Alex had gotten a burger and fries and was bringing it back to school. He usually didn't eat so much restaurant food, but it seemed he was that day. His white gloves were in his pocket so that they wouldn't get soiled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 pm
"Nice to meetcha Spence." Michishige shook his hand. "In case you didn't know, I'm Michishige, Michishige Yoshitoki." Michishige stretched and cracked his knuckles. "What's it like bein the son of a family that owns such a huge company?" Michishige asked, laying on the bed on his back, hands behind his head.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 pm
Spencer lay down on the bed since it appeared no one was using it, yet. "Meh, it's not the perfect, happy life people think it is. Sure I've got money to spend and I'm definetly well known, but there are some drawbacks. First, I always have to keep a good image, second, there are mandatory social events to attend even if you don't want to go. Luckily other company owners seem to have kids of their own though not always my age or they don't have the same interests. Everything always has to be about the company. But, I don't want to bore you with my ranting" Spencer said. He turned over and looked at Michishige. "What about you? Anything special you'd like to share?" he asked.

Alex took his food and went down to the Disciplinary Committee room.

((I g2g. goodnight))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:51 pm
((night))

"Not really. I play several different instruments. They ain't out in the open, I got 'em hidden." He let out a small chuckle. "My guitar is under the bed, and my cello is behind all those boxes in the corner." He pointed to the right-hand corner near Spencer. "I play a few other instruments, but I didn't bring 'em with me." Michishige looked over at Spencer. "I'm takin a class in Music. Tomorrow's my first class. That's the second reason why I wanted to come here, other than the fact that I'd find people like me. It sucked bein the only person in a 100 mile radius with an I'ras." He laughed. "But I'm here now, so I can't complain. Oh yea, and the girls. Wouldn't be here if the girls weren't here."

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 am
((Mu hahahahaha i am back and it's 6:40 right now *just looked at computer clock* by the way guy sorry i didn't come back on my doush bag of a brother highjacked the computer and wouldn't let me on for the rest of the night T^T....

any way XD so i presume every one has left the forrest nows? after every things calmed down))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:07 am
(Lol stuff eh? You forgot to mention that although Treya escaped being found. Michishige, Jordan and Avery found her 'sleeping' in a tree after the whole ghost fiasco ended and just left her there as they didn't know what to do with her XD -> Oh yeah, and my train has wifi. You guys get me for 2 more hours. TIMESKIP ANYONE? NEXT AM? )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:12 am
(( XD i saw that would have made a reply but again brother hijacked the comp and wouldn't let me on -_-))

((oh and sure go for it or i can if you wannt but shouldn't we wait for the others? if not ill edit this post to say time skip or one of you can doesn't really matter who does))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:23 am
(Nah you're right we'll wait. smile )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:27 am
((lol))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:04 am
(Okay, let's post ..somethinG! o.0 *Is goin nuts on the train and by nuts she means getting anxious about possibly having to take a taxi all by herself.*)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:12 am
|| x.x time skip, to next am... I will love you all forevers... I would have been on earlier but stuuuuupid religion project, I had to collect food from my neighbors, and since they were still in their pajamas I had to pose with their little kids. But Brooke was sooooooo cute >< We look like sisters, and I babysit for her and every weekend she asks her mom if I'm coming over >< >< >< ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games