Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Ami looked in silence before the man in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm
Serrinia smiled weakly again and nodded to Eragon. 'kiss her don't mind me..' she sent to him, lifting herself up weakly to Dante. "i always..loved you ya know?" she kiised him on the lips, holding a hand on his cheek.

Eragon nodded and uickly kissed Ami on the lips, tears rolling down his face at having to see antoher death of one he cared for... but she wanted him to finish this, had to..

Arianna looked as her sister was slowly dying and she looked to the heavens, silently praying.

Dante held her in his arms and he tried to prolong the kiss. "please..don't go.." he begged, holding her closer to his chest.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm
"do u wish for her to live,dante?"kazumi says sweetly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:55 pm
Ami opened her eyes, and saw all the blood, Eragon kissing her, and...Serrina...bleeding on the ground. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" She ripped off the magical things and busted up her hands, she couldn't walk, she collapsed and crawled her way to serrinna. "Serrinna, what did i do...NOO! damn it!! You cannot die now!!!" Ami took off her dress and turned back to normal, she had a tank top and jeans on, her Wings clearly shown. "I have an idea, but it's not pretty, Eragon, Dante close your eyes and plug your ears."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 pm
Eragon kneeled down beside Dante and hugged her close. his eyes closing, tears rolling down his cheeks as he felt her heart beat slower he immediatly closed his ears.

Dante didn't the exact same thing, clising his eyes and silently whispering "don't leave please don't leave us.." while he held her closer while his ears were closed.

Arianna looked up to the heavens. 'this might not work..' she thought with tears. 'god you see they love her, please don't take her from them! shes too young!'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:01 pm
"Eragon, Dante, Close your eyes and plug your ears, do it now." Ami said slowly trying to stand up and looking down on them both.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm
Dante noticed he wasn't plugging his ears and slowly lowered Serrinia, holding his hands over his ears. he could see anything but black but he wanted to see serrinia alive than not miss minuits of her ans never seeing her again

Eragon nodded and plugged his ears tighter his eyes cokpletly shut.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:06 pm
With a painful agony Ami ripped both of her wings off, and screamed, blood rushed down her back. She put the wings next to Sirrenna and chanted a old language, "Excoplarpha ganoja frlodg nagosha bakavi rolkbu DANSHOU!" she shouted and a huge burst of light came from the heavens. The light cleared. "She needs rest, but she'll be fine.." Ami said weakly and collapsed and blood still rushed down her back.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 pm
Arianna looked to Ami with worry and wrapped her back with cloth and looked at the heavens. her job was done, wich was to assist her sister. 'i'll give my soul for her to live..' she thought, looking at Ami. 'she had risked hers for the life of my sisters, i have to repay her..' she put her hands over the wounds and a light surrounded the areas, she looked at Serrinia one last tiem with a weak grin. 'take care..sis..' she thought, her body suddenly dissapearing and the wounds healed.

Serrinia whimpered softly when she was starting to regain consious when she didn't feel her sister anymore..

Eragon opened his eyes to see the ligth and the blood around Ami. "AMI!" he yelled, looking and sighing in relief that she wasn't bleeding.

dante sighed in relief also and perked up when he heard a whimper, he didn't like the scared whimper but she was regaining concious! least thats something!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:21 pm
"Your sister is nice Sirrenna....." and Ami got up weakly, and felt her back. "The wounds are gone..." Ami felt a pain and feel on her hands and knees. "It's starting..." Ami said slowly  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 pm
Serrinia's eyes opened slowly and she tried to sit up. "Dante? Eragon? Ami?.." she felt a sickening feeling in her heart as she heard the words.. the feeling is real..her sister was gone.. "A-Ami..whats hapening?" she aksed weakly, trying to crawl closer to her.

Dante hugged Serrinia lightly. "don't push yourself, i'll take you there.." he picked her up bridal-style, trying to keep his desire to spin Serrinia around and scream with joy until she was better

Eragon looked to Ami with worry. "what's starting?" he asked, smiling as he saw both fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:38 pm
"My Eighteenth birthday, THAT'S whats happining, OUCH!, GOD!!! that hurts. Just to let you know, i might look a little different." Then Ami is in the air, big black ball surrounds her, then about five minutes later she comes down the bubble pops and she is standing in the middle staring at the ground. Her head was covered by a cloak, she had long blue hair and had the figure of a goddess (Well hey, she is one XD). She did not speak, but was falling, she was more tiered than she had ever been in her whole life, she needed sleep.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Serrinia didn't move but nodded when she heard the words, she was really out of it but she knew what was happening.

Eragon ran up to her and caught her with a small smile on his face. "even though you look different it doesn't matter to me..." he whispered, looking at his brother who looked like he was gonna blush all shades of red when serrinia snuggled in close with a purr and chuckled. "why brother looks like we're gonna have to carry two angels home.." he tried to joke, smiling at Ami

mm.. she felt so warm.. she snuggled closer to dante after she saw Ami being caught by Eragon and immediatly fell asleep in his embrace, Ami wasn't the only one tired..

Dante nodded silently, trying to let Serrinia rest since she probably needed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am
"Eragon, before i fall asleep." She pulled him closer by his shirt and kissed him, and put her head on his chest and fell asleep.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 am
it was Dante's turn to chuckle as Eragon blushed a deep red. "c'mon lets get out of here..." he stated softly to his brother who nodded

"yea, we're prolonging our stay here, besides i don't think our chests would be much of a pillow." he looked at the portal in which they came through and walked through it followed by his brother.

he looked around and smiled as they came back and what it looked like everything was normal and where they left off, they both walked over to the crowd and smiled.

"you missed out on all the fun" Dante teased, brushing the hair out of Serrinia's eyes with a smile. "should we take them to the nurse or to a real bed?"

"mmm? no mm don wanna nurse.." Serrinia mumbled sleepily, snuggling closer. "here much betta.."

Dante couldn't help but give a chuckle as Serrinia started talking like a four year old in her sleep, it was just so cute!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games