Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:50 am
-dame had swam a while, keeping her head above water, while Draa sat there and stared rolleyes making lewd comments now and again. Finally after Draa started complaining about being bored, mad she got out of the pool and dried off with one of the towels on the lounge chair-

Alright already! Jesus Christ did you have to complain about it for the past ten minutes!? mad stressed

-she looks over at his lack of retort to find him staring again- rolleyes Jiminey cricket. DRAA! scream -snaps her fingers in front of his face- Let's GO! -he shakes his head and stands up, grumbling about it being about time- stare In all reality you could have left anytime you wanted to. rolleyes

-looks around to where she can put her towel. Sees a bin near one of the workers that looks like laundry and goes over to look in it, smiling congenially at the man and giving him a wink. Seeing crumpled towels inside, she assumes this is the right place. With one more wipe down for good measure, she balls up the towel and throws it in. She then saunters back over to the lounge chair and Draa, pulling her wrap around her hips and tying it-

gonk Did you have to put that back on?!

-puts her shoes on- stressed Shuddup and go home, Draa! -they both walk out of Aqua Springs, parting at the street where MW is and going their separate ways-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Amy went into Aqua Springs, happier and more relaxed than she thought she ever had been. Well, she'd be happier if Thistle wasn't acting so strange... Thistle would wake up in the mornings and go flying over to Kits' before Amy could even say good morning to her, and when she came home, she'd go straight to sleep. She was acting awfully odd. She had wanted to bring Thistle here, but once again, she was already gone before Amy could speak with her.

Amy went over to the pool, removed her towel, got in the pool, and started swimming lazily for awhile.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Why would one carry around a crowbar to a pool? Suspicious. Well, other than looking like you'd be starting a fight, there was only one other reason; Marcus is the janitor, and not a very traditional one. Water pump broken? Bang it with a crowbar and wait for the stupid thing to give in. See a bend in the gates? Make more and create a patterned design! See some guys hanging around with bulging muscles and tattoos? Give them a couple spiked drinks and call security. What? No crowbar?

"Of all the things that they stuff into the pumps... how does any one get their bowling ball in there? Seriously." The darkly dressed janitor took a break to sit by one of the lazy rivers, "After this... a nice cold one and a bit of bowling." Recipe for disaster or the lane to greatness?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Amy looked over at the man and swam over to the edge of the pool so that she could talk with him.

"Well hello. You can get a nice cold smoothie here if you want, but there's no alcohol. GGB has alcohol, though. But I personally love the smoothies here. You should try one in our pool bar. You can reach it on land if you go around to the south end of it."

She stuck her hand out of the pool and held it out to the man. "Hello. My name is Amethyst, though you can call my Amy if you prefer. I run this place with my friends Kits."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm
"Smoothies...I'm not big on fruity drinks unless it's pineapple," Marcus was a sucker for pineapples and rootbeer, "but I'll check it out later."

Observing the outstretched hand, the usually distrusting bloke reached down, with the wrong hand go figure, and gave Amy's hand a light shake, "So, you run this place...Well, I'm one of the new sani...enginerrie...I'm a handy man here to fix the plumbing. I got a call about a bowling ball in one of the pumps, which I'm now suspecting will be a lie, but what's worse; not checking and risking damage or going and being disappointed that you don't find yourself a perfectly usable bowling ball? I'm Marcus Farllington-Whittingstall, but Marc will do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:34 pm
{{Ack. Gotta go. I should be on here tomorrow. biggrin }}

Amy couldn't help but laugh at what Marcus was saying. "A bowling ball, seriously? We don't even have bowling around here, though we do have some other awesome games. If you want, you can play some of them! Even people who work here can play them on their time off. Ask Jessi over at information to show you where the pipes are. I have to head out. I'm sorry I'm leaving so soon. I should be here tomorrow."

She hopped out of the pool and grabbed her towel. She wrapped it around her waist and then smiled at Marcus.

"It was nice meeting you, and I hope I see you again soon."

Then, Amy walked out of AS.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 pm
Amy came into Aqua Springs to do some paperwork for the day. She also wanted to play some games, but she didn't want to play by herself, and the staff was all busy, naturally. She'd wait to see if someone else came in.

While she waited, she plopped herself down on one of the lounge chairs and started to do some of her paperwork. She kept the stuff she wasn't working on in her bag so it wouldn't be swept away by the breeze.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 pm
Liada walks into the locker room to change into her black one piece with a string of silver stars along her right side. After changing and locking her things up she takes her towel, sun lotion and iPod to the lounge chairs by the pool. Laying her towel down on one of the chairs she puts on some lotion on before resting on her stomach while listening to her music.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 pm
Amy turned her head when she saw a patron sit on the chair near her. She smiled and held out her hand, using her other hand to keep the papers on her lap.

"Hello. My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy if you want. I run this place with my friends Kits. Are you new here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm
Because her music is on a little too loud Liada didn't hear Amy next to her but saw movement in the corner of her eye so she pulls one of the ear pieces away from her ear and looks over to the girl. Hi sorry about that Amy-chan, did you say something?  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm
{{Sorry. I gotta go. I'll probably be back later tonight. smile }}

Amy laughed softly and shook her head. "It's okay. I was just introducing myself, but I guess you know who I am already. It's nice to meet you. And you are?"

After Liada introduced herself, she smiled and got up from her chair. "I'm sorry, but I have to head out. Hopefully I will see you later!"

With that, Amy picked up her bag and paperwork and headed to Karrie's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm
(no worries same thing goes for me, late night closing shift)

Yes we met back a ways ago when I first came here, I tend to hang at the pool a lot. I'll talk to you later.
Liada waved back at Amy as she was leaving and returned to her sunbathing and music raid. Oblivious to the world.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 pm
{{Well, hopefully see you later. smile }}

Amy came back to Aqua Springs a couple hours later. Her paperwork was done... for the most part, and she just wanted to relax. Karrie hadn't been home, so she decided to come back here and play some games.

She walked over to the RC boat maze, picked up the controller for her favorite boat, and began to play.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, by himself for a change. He goes over to the smoothie bar to get a drink*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Tommy looked up as Karrie came over toward the dry area of the bar. He was drying off a glass and turned around to face and look up at Karrie. He looked pretty down.

"Hey Karrie. What's up? Are you feeling alright?"

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games